CONTEST Chat with Danny Le from UST Mamiya

Another calendar entry! Supposed to be a day off too! 🔥

I really wish I wouldn’t have hit your Gunmetal. My wife simply doesn’t understand why I want a “stick” so bad. I like my current shaft, but loved the Gunmetal. The Cobra with that shaft is so good!
It’s unbelievably good. It’s crazy to think that my driver is my most confident club in my bag right now. But it is. I hope someone asks Danny to explain why the LIN-Q is so stable, but still loads. This combination is a distance monster.

Ugh. I wish I wasn't going to be at work. First world problems. 🤷‍♂️

Hope to follow live, but will be working. Will try and break free to enjoy this.

Super pumped for this one!

fun fun fun!!!

Just a few hours until we kick this one off.

Dang, have a meeting during this time. Hoping to keep an eye on the thread though and post a few questions on shafts.

Dang, have a meeting during this time. Hoping to keep an eye on the thread though and post a few questions on shafts.

Dont forget this one is a live stream. Video instructions in the first post, but even after it airs, it is accessible.

Dont forget this one is a live stream. Video instructions in the first post, but even after it airs, it is accessible.
Nice, looking forward to this one!

My man @DannyLe joining us today! Awesome!

Can’t wait to see what takes place!

Just about an hour away!

I have a meeting right in the middle of this hope I can catch some of it.

Does anyone have the clip of Danny doing the cartwheel after one of his Shaft Up shots? For some reason that sticks out in my memory of those Shaft Up threads.

Does anyone have the clip of Danny doing the cartwheel after one of his Shaft Up shots? For some reason that sticks out in my memory of those Shaft Up threads.
I can find that for you after the show.
Its from the Olympia Fields 1st shaft up we did there.

I can find that for you after the show.
Its from the Olympia Fields 1st shaft up we did there.
Found it - Classic!
b7537d3505b026eaf7e567fd4de80c73.gif

I've always looked at flex instead of weight. Thanks @DannyLe I'm going to be looking at weight as well. Here's to getting fit to see what works best!

True or False: I will be able to buy the next-gen UST Mamiya putter shaft in 2020.

I ha e the 760es smacwrap I stalled in my irons. I love the feel, but I have lost distance since I installed them. Why would this be?

Back