THP Putter Covers - The Complete Collection Thread

Yes and No.
We will have a new headcover possibly this coming year.
They will not be branded with another company though.

I like hearing this for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes and No.
I love see more putters but always preferred the headcount not to be Co branded IMHO. That way I will slap it on and ol flatstick I decide to use that day. Great tidbit of news!

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Yes and No.

I vote for EP! SUUUUUUUUUUPER easy to deal with, crazy awesome quality, and they're even doing Toulon's special covers now (as well as the CHS golf team :alien:).

Got to admit I like the hamburger one. I think I am hungry.

I vote for EP! SUUUUUUUUUUPER easy to deal with, crazy awesome quality, and they're even doing Toulon's special covers now (as well as the CHS golf team :alien:).
And my Team Prestige 1 of 1

Yes and No.

Also a huge fan of this announcement!!!

Ummmm the hamburger or the bacon and eggs one is amazing... wish I was around for these haha

I love see more putters but always preferred the headcount not to be Co branded IMHO. That way I will slap it on and ol flatstick I decide to use that day. Great tidbit of news!

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

I agree with this. It just gives a little more flexibility to throw it on any brand.

Really looking forward to the new THP cover, I definitely need to get my hands on one, it would be my first THP cover.

They also do Bettinardi and I have a sweet set of wood covers!

Come to think of it I don't know that I've put any of my THP covers on an actual Seemore putter.

I love my citrus cover, but man do I miss my sushi cover.

I think it's about time for another "blade" THP putter head cover! Hint Hint! :act-up:

Haha...Skimmer!
Love ya man : )
You caught me! Yeah I only looked at the first page. Haha!

I don't think I'll ever get a collection like @Cookie but one can dream

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Can't wait for THP putter headcovers

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Is it too late to put in a request for a mallet cover....maybe some big enough for a v line fang???? :angel:

Yes and No.
Can we put in requests? If so, a "murdered-out" option takes my money

This!!!!

Back