THP Radio – The Dean Has Spoken – Volume 3

I Totally agree with this, and like it or not I tend to be swayed by how a company interacts with THP, and through other social media outlets. If I feel as though they genuinely have me the consumer in mind then I'm much more likely to head there way first. Callaway has obviously paved the way, but several others are catching on strong. I love it as a consumer, and a fanatic of the game. It's a much more personable lifestyle. Not just the game as it once was.

I 100% totally agree with this.

I'm in the same boat with you two. When you're spending money on a product, and it's at a cost level where you have to make a decision as to spending the money or not. If there is a company, or product that figuratively, emotionally and actually touches out to YOU as the consumer, on a one or one level? That's what makes the purchase of that product MORE than just a decision, but personal, emotional connection with you and them. It makes you FEEL like THEY want you to love this product and not that you're just paying their paycheck with the purchase. That's what Callaway is doing better than ANYONE has EVER done thus far in the golf industry. Even if I'd never have gotten the chance to be in the Grandaddy like I did...even BEFORE then, they already had me won over. One on one interactions on a personal level with so many golfers. Think about all of the other companies and do this same thing for their product(s).

I thought I disagreed on the matte finish on drivers, and then I got a polished head recently and really like it. I'm torn on that subject.

And as for the 5th major...if there is one...I actually think either Players or Memorial.

Good episode guys. Nice dig at Ohio JB.

Love the shows Dean and JB. The social media segment should be listened to by the industry. Very good assessment of the companies listed.

Finally got a chance to finish listening, another excellent listen, Well done Dean and Josh!

Another great episode guys, nice work!

Another fantastic listen!

Ohio, light shades of grey, Lol. Great installment Dean! Really like the takes on the graphite vs steel.

I enjoyed the episode, but I really don't think this Dean guy knows anything about golf....

Good episode Dean!

Another great episode! Completely agree with glossy over matte and no to a 5th major. I really need to try graphite iron shafts at some point. Well done guys!

Another great one dean! I might have to disagree a little about matte drivers. For some reason they fit my eye better. But to each their own

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Good stuff, Dean. The last segment was great. There should be no filter and Dean should have to say the first thing that pops in his mind. No mercy no sugarcoating.

Great job Dean and I like the curve ball JB! Keep it in the rotation p,ease :act-up:

JM

What a great job. Didn't think I would hear my name as much as I did and talk about my glossy bald head. Lol!
Ohio had a feature plug!

Look forward to these!

Very fun to listen to. It flew by. Really enjoyed the last question, Dean handled it like a veteran.

Very fun to listen to. It flew by. Really enjoyed the last question, Dean handled it like a veteran.

He really was a pro there. A couple of awkward pauses according to one industry person and you could hear the squirming, but the Dean was fantastic.

Good thoughts on low spin drivers and finding one not marketed as such.

Sorry Dean, hot list is irrelevant.

Agree on 5th major, no thanks. Just not needed.

LOL at Dean trying to bail on the bonus topic. Great feedback on each.....even if Dean was being "careful". Was waiting for Dean to say "who" when asked about Nike.

Great stuff, really enjoyed listening!

thanks for tuning in all.

Finally got to listen this morning and I really liked this one.

But definitely don't think the hot list is relevant anymore. Just a fun clever marketing scheme anymore.

Also Dean your new # should be #Educated or #Listed.

Enjoying the shows guys. Keep it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the show guys! Great topics, great insight and I like how its hit it and quit it.

I've only disagreed with two of Deans takes so far in 3 shows (15 topics?)...but he's the Dean and I'm just some clown with worthless money.

Back