THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Well, the NY/NJ team can rest easy. The event falls on my daughters birthday, so I will not be able to attend. Don't bother bribing me, or begging me I just can't. Sorry Team NE. I know it's a crippling blow.

Well, the NY/NJ team can rest easy. The event falls on my daughters birthday, so I will not be able to attend. Don't bother bribing me, or begging me I just can't. Sorry Team NE. I know it's a crippling blow.

Don't you worry we will pick up the slack buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first post was updated with the date. If some cannot see it (probably a tapatalk thing), here it is.

When
June 25th

Captains
Team NY/NJ - ddec
Team New England - mpeterson

I did not pay JB anything to set the date for this event on my birthday.

Cromwell, CT would be a nice middle ground for this.

TPC River Highlands!

Edit: Normally this date falls during the Travelers Championship at this course but that's been moved to August because of the 2016 Olympics.

Hopefully mpeterson is getting offers to shovel snow and such.

I can absolutely send a couple of kids his way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont know what he's getting but I got only 7" last night. Thats not enough to bring out the shovel around here.

It's 45 and sunny today and we had rain the last few days... Sounds like FL weather to me :)

Heyo!!

We didn't have any snow last year at this point either, then we ended up with a blizzard a week for about a month. I'd be scared of making that offer. Scarnici was smart, since he offered up kids.

I can't hate, that was the perfect edit. Well done.

Just to be clear guys - I live in a condo, so snow removal's not going to get you anywhere. :angel:

congratz to both cap's......but NY/NJ just a little more :)
Sounds like another "Dean" is needed here. Hmmm,hmmm
I mean really, how often has one had the pleasure of being around 2 Dean's at the same time?
And fwiw there's another in my avatar.

congratz to both cap's......but NY/NJ just a little more :)
Sounds like another "Dean" is needed here. Hmmm,hmmm
I mean really, how often has one had the pleasure of being around 2 Dean's at the same time?
And fwiw there's another in my avatar.
If you consider first and last names…I once spent a night in a trailer outside of Pittsburgh with 3 Deans. (But that's a LONG story).

If you consider first and last names…I once spent a night in a trailer outside of Pittsburgh with 3 Deans. (But that's a LONG story).
You mean best night ever

I will say without a doubt...you all looked a little rough rolling into Olde Stone Wall....but that's part of that long story

Hahaha

I will say without a doubt...you all looked a little rough rolling into Olde Stone Wall....but that's part of that long story
Haha you mean how Pete, Ron and I showed up in basketball shorts and t shirts? Thank god they had a great locker room to shower and get dressed in.

Doesn't look like TPC Cromwell is an option per the original post. Probably better off for NJ/NY as I know that course well.

Back