THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Question: THP had some amazing coverage of the PGA show and new products coming out this year. Which one was your favorite and are you looking to add anything new to the bag this year?

So much quality stuff coming out this year I honestly don't know where to start as I'm looking at a complete bag revamp. The new g driver and the Bertha driver, i-serious irons and cf16 irons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question: THP had some amazing coverage of the PGA show and new products coming out this year. Which one was your favorite and are you looking to add anything new to the bag this year?

I need new wedges. Currently have 52,56,60 but thinking of going 50,54,60. Will be looking at MD3 and SM6.

You feeling ok? Didnt know you lived so close to Flint. Something must be in the water :alien:
I don't see that happening with me and the other Ohio gents that got you points on the Correct team this time

If you thought losing to MichOhio sucked its going to suck even more losing to the real Team Michigan this time.

Won't happen you lost your A player.

I know losing rbarthle17 to a family commitment is huge, but we got about a dozen hopefuls ready to go for a spot!

I know losing rbarthle17 to a family commitment is huge, but we got about a dozen hopefuls ready to go for a spot!

There are a lot of A's in that statement.

Who was their A player?
I see a whole lot of #OutingApproved guys there and some hungry to become #OutingApproved.
I also see the guy you are talking to has a tag next to his name that eludes many...

Who was their A player?
I see a whole lot of #OutingApproved guys there and some hungry to become #OutingApproved.
I also see the guy you are talking to has a tag next to his name that eludes many...

whoops, thought you said tag(s)

carry on

Favorite product of the PGA show coverage? The Cobra F6 driver, and yes it will be in my bag soon! Only other thing I would be looking to add/change in my bag this year would be to add another wedge.

Five more days! The wait is killing me! Cant wait to see the teams come together and really start to buckle down hard and prepare for this!

Excited to hear the details on Monday... Superbowl Sunday.... Monster Monday. Big Weekend. Go Team Michigan...

whoops, thought you said tag(s)

carry on
He will be in June.

Team Michigan is hungry for a tag, and hungry for some swag. Whoever constitutes Team Michigan.

Not gonna lie, it's gonna suck being saddled as the most active THPer from Michigan to not have a HOF tag after this is over. But someone's gotta do it.

He will be in June.

Team Michigan is hungry for a tag, and hungry for some swag. Whoever constitutes Team Michigan.

#SwagMe&TagMe
Team Michigan!

Not gonna lie, it's gonna suck being saddled as the most active THPer from Michigan to not have a HOF tag after this is over. But someone's gotta do it.

RBarthle17... You can have mine in June.. I will be collecting them like baseball cards :banana:
Put me in Coach!!!

RBarthle17... You can have mine in June.. I will be collecting them like baseball cards :banana:
Put me in Coach!!!

Haha, nope. These things are earned. And you guys will have earned this by showing Ohio that the Shootout in BG wasn't a fluke, and wasn't due just to their borrowed players.

Thanks JD. Hopefully some of the guys check out the hundreds of new threads and THP TV episodes with tech talk straight from the source of experts in this industry. Ya never know, maybe they will need that knowledge to enter... :D

Haha, nope. These things are earned. And you guys will have earned this by showing Ohio that the Shootout in BG wasn't a fluke, and wasn't due just to their borrowed players.

That is the spirit. You can look at it whenever you like though!

Who was their A player?

Honestly you could refer to several as being an "A" player. If my memory serves me correctly 3-4 Ohio guys were playing on Team Michigan and I think they went 4-0 that day?

Yes I understand new year and new hopefuls do anything is possible.

Definitely going to be a fun event to participate or follow along with.

Thanks JD. Hopefully some of the guys check out the hundreds of new threads and THP TV episodes with tech talk straight from the source of experts in this industry. Ya never know, maybe they will need that knowledge to enter... :D

I thought the KLVN bags were cool. It would be nice for early morning rounds when the grass is dewed out. I have not heard the price point but it looks slick & practical. They seem to have gotten decent exposure at the show.

The Black Matte PM Grind Callaway wedges are a no brainer.. They look awesome.

Honestly you could refer to several as being an "A" player. If my memory serves me correctly 3-4 Ohio guys were playing on Team Michigan and I think they went 4-0 that day?

Yes I understand new year and new hopefuls do anything is possible.

Definitely going to be a fun event to participate or follow along with.

And I went 2-0 that day (on all-Michigan teams), thus supporting Tyler's answer. :alien:

It's going to be a great one to follow, either on the course or in the seats of the Stranahan Theater.

June 11th can't get here soon enough. To many from up north are trapped in lala land

I don't know if I missed it but when will team members from Ohio and Michigan be decided?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I don't know if I missed it but when will team members from Ohio and Michigan be decided?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hasn't been said. But, more event details will be revealed this Monday.

Back