THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

spent all last night getting the gear all situated into my bag. It is almost time!

might be

top secret

well in honor of the combine this weekend here is some info for your sheet ....bam 6'1 215lb 4.7 40 yard dash, 400m record holder massillon middle school

Very excited for Monday. Months in the making to find out who will participate in what's going to be an epic battle. Hopefully this will become just the first of many THP Michigan v. Ohio showdowns so that hopefuls who may not make this one could always get in the next one and get their shot!

well in honor of the combine this weekend here is some info for your sheet ....bam 6'1 215lb 4.7 40 yard dash, 400m record holder massillon middle school

Shoot I hold the longest dodgeball winning streak for Lowell elementary

Because the logo is so awesome....

8fbd9c406b731d97610b08ae126d71be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean like this???

9db619cb48327620efcf31b794e51012.jpg

Not to mention every other club in my bags minus putter is shafted with True Temper.

You mean like this???

Not to mention every other club in my bags minus putter is shafted with True Temper.

Awesome!

You mean like this???

Really want to get my hands on one via a LTD....hmmmmm.

Really want to get my hands on one via a LTD....hmmmmm.

That shaft fits my swing so well. I was scared at first, but not anymore.

Ohio is just full of accolades. Wow, really impressive stuff guys.

I'll focus on the future of helping Michigan get 8 HOF tags.

I second this!

I'd rather have the important accolades than live in that state

My name lacks accolades. I'll balance the team out with a mediocre victory history.

I'd rather have the important accolades than live in that state

It's ok to have the wrong priorities. We understand Ohio corrupts you.

My name lacks accolades. I'll balance the team out with a mediocre victory history.

Staff writer is a heck of an accolade, if I do say so myself. We will get you those desired accolades in December, but not in June. :eek:k:

I expect the talk in this thread to get deep over the weekend.
Hey captain I don't claim to have any accolades, nor any HOF tags, however I will bring my game in securing that first. The fire is deep!!!

You mean like this???

Same one as I have but mine is 6.5! #LetTheBigDogEat

It's ok to have the wrong priorities. We understand Ohio corrupts you.
Does michigan even have a golf season, or is everyone just too depressed all year round to leave their homes up there?

Does michigan even have a golf season, or is everyone just too depressed all year round to leave their homes up there?
I believe they do. They call it "August"

All the reasons Michigan is better than Ohio. Some good ones on here

What’s in a name? In this case, another reason that Michigan is better than Ohio. “Michigan” is a frenchified version of the Ojibwa word “mishigamaa” which means “large lake.”
“Ohio” is an anglicized version of the Iroquois word “ohi-yo” meaning “large creek.” I’ve never heard of a family “going to the creek for the weekend” or “buying a vacation home on the creek.” From where I’m sitting, a lake beats a creek every time

http://www.movoto.com/guide/mi/michigan-vs-ohio/

Back