THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Is there a special rate to refer to for practice rounds @ Boulder?
Practice? We talkin bout practice? Lol
No sir because they are usually full on the weekends there wasnt anything that could be done for extra rounds
So basically it went like this...Hi come play your outing here then get out have a nice day! K thx bye.

Anyone want to play Boulder on May 14th. Certifi_able and I are coming up to get a practice round in.

Anyone want to play Boulder on May 14th. Certifi_able and I are coming up to get a practice round in.
Dang wish i could but im out of town that weekend

Looking forward to a fun round with some Team Michigan teammates at Coyote Preserve tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to a fun round with some Team Michigan teammates at Coyote Preserve tomorrow!

Hope you guys have a blast and get some experience with the formats. Playing your ball will be normal, playing your partners tee ball etc is going to be an entirely different animal.

95e6654c82d7754d54a26a85d007aaa8.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Yes Cleveland > Detroit, but will Ohio be > than Michigan in this event? That's a yes too

Yes Cleveland > Detroit, but will Ohio be > than Michigan in this event? That's a yes too
Thanks phil I needed a good laugh this morning!

Two holes in Michigan Slice/Solid5112 are 1 up against WyZyguy/Musicmaster

Two holes in Michigan Slice/Solid5112 are 1 up against WyZyguy/Musicmaster

Glad you guys are getting prep in. Update the live round thread for practice as the one for this event should be gold.

... Filled with zingers and butthurt.

Where's the updates fellas?

3e423593b85e58c5aa8edaf04cfae626.jpg

The one on the left made me lol. Good find. Let's steer this away from other sporting events and stick to this one and our incredible sponsor.

Solid and slice 2 up through 9

How did it go today fellas?

Today was tough. A lot of par 4's with carry's into the fairway, especially with the wind in our face for most of the day. Many shots were either uphill or downhill and judging the distance with all those factors was challenging at times.

How did it go today fellas?

Today was about survival. Very few flat lies to be found on many holes and the wind really did seem to be always in your face no matter which way you went. That plus forced carries on most every tee shot made for a round that required constant focus.

Let's change this picture a bit...

f94c632c6595dbec505f836b2d37041b.jpg

Did a fitting for a customer last week and these 3 were the finalists. PXi won out but it was a close race with 3 great, quality products.

Hope you guys had a good weekend preparing! I'm stuck somewhere between release patterns and my glutes have stopped activating.

Hope you guys had a good weekend preparing! I'm stuck somewhere between release patterns and my glutes have stopped activating.

I have no release sir.... I am surprised I don't stop the swing before I hit the ball.....

I have no release sir.... I am surprised I don't stop the swing before I hit the ball.....
My problem too..need to stop holding onto the club through impact (not literally)

Back