THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

I have no say on the sun. Golf however I do. Bring it pluffy, I'll be ready.
Wanting a piece of me will be a common theme leading up to this I imagine. Already got 2 of ya off your game!

Also might have to do with the fact I'm one of the couple Michiganders in here.

Is it really a cloud over Michigan or the smoke still hanging around from the last time the Wings won the Stanley cup?
Oh boy don't even get me started on the last professional championship in Ohio...

And they won't get another amateur one first either in this case!

Wanting a piece of me will be a common theme leading up to this I imagine. Already got 2 of ya off your game!

Also might have to do with the fact I'm one of the couple Michiganders in here.

It's funny how staff bag baker wants a piece of you, and he might be merely a cheerleader in this event...

But Tyler, I suppose that could be said about you as well..
But I like your chances to get in more than his (from a numbers standpoint)

Oh boy don't even get me started on the last professional championship in Ohio...

I think that would be MikeDean441

It's funny how staff bag baker wants a piece of you, and he might be merely a cheerleader in this event...

But Tyler, I suppose that could be said about you as well..
But I like your chances to get in more than his (from a numbers standpoint)

There are worse names to be called. Like Michigander :alien:

If I May...
In case others haven't seen, Rob Dean (the coolest of the Dean Brothers) and his wife gave Birth to his baby Girl this morning!

Congrats Rob & Mrs Rob!
This is absolutely awesome!

Its great news MS, but lets keep this one to the Regional Rivalry or state comparisons.
Its awesome for Rob and family and friends and the Happy thread was a great place for it (or a new thread if Mr. Dean chooses).

Thanks.

Its great news MS, but lets keep this one to the Regional Rivalry or state comparisons.
Its awesome for Rob and family and friends and the Happy thread was a great place for it (or a new thread if Mr. Dean chooses).

Thanks.

Just passing on well wishes, don't know how many are viewing the appropriate thread(s), but I know Rob is well liked by many on both sides of the state line.
See? I don't hate EVERYTHING O'Hey0!

Well yes and no. I dont want to turn this into population really, but it depends on how it is viewed.
Based on data, it is considered 1st in pure population as a pure city, but 3rd in resourced residents as a metropolitan area.

When viewing as "metropolitan areas" it is actually behind Cincy area (which is larger in terms of mileage) and Cleveland area.

The only reason I know this is because i did a report earlier this year on metropolitan areas to determine our demographics. Its quite large, but to give you an example, there is a reason that most of the pro sports teams are not located there.

Yes as a metro area it is 3rd, However it is one of the fastest growing cities and metro areas in the US. Unless it has changed recently and I missed it, the Cleveland metro area is declining and not growing. Also with the Buckeyes football program being valued at 1.1 billion on par with the value of the Bengals and Browns. One could argue that Columbus already has a major pro team.

I could debate stuff all day so I am going to stop now and let the thread go back to how Team OHIO is going to beat team Michigan.

And they won't get another amateur one first either in this case!
It was more of a casual observation on the Michganders need to show joy through the medium of fire.

Columbus is the big boy in Ohio. Pouplation wise it has 500K more than Cleveland and is 15th most populated in the Country.

Wrong...Columbus is a huge area. This the big population. If you compare metro areas I think you'll find something different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back to something that is actually worth arguing about...

I wonder if Ohio will attempt to crash the Michigan scouting party that will happen before the event...

Back to something that is actually worth arguing about...

I wonder if Ohio will attempt to crash the Michigan scouting party that will happen before the event...

Too far for them to travel would be my guess.

Oh, so the players do get paid.
#Bazinga.

Because we all know JB doesn't consider the beloved sport of Canada a sport. And I'm not talking about curling.

Too far for them to travel would be my guess.

Boulder sits right in the Ohio turnpike which all of you will need to take to get there. I live about 4 mins from the turnpike so look out for land mines and suspicious looking drones on your way in.

Wrong...Columbus is a huge area. This the big population. If you compare metro areas I think you'll find something different.

Not sure what your trying to say here. If your saying Cleveland has a bigger metro area than Cbus, I already agreed with that.

Cbus is the largest city in Ohio but 3rd largest metro area behind Cincinnati metro and Cleveland Metro.

Not to get arguing amongst friends on the fastest growing downtown populations in Ohio....I'm assuming you have never really looked into how fast and how little available condo / apartment space there is in downtown Cleveland? They can build or convert it fast enough....

#Bazinga.

Because we all know JB doesn't consider the beloved sport of Canada a sport. And I'm not talking about curling.

Which is odd, because out of Football and hockey only one ends in a tie now.

Hint...it's not hockey.

Oh, so the players do get paid.

So no argument at all.
Nope no argument here, no different in East Lansing, Tuscaloosa, or pick the home of any major program.

Also, here is a list of folks I have heard back from

PhillyV
Cbaker2882
Bullfrog
Mmaynard11
Gunner
Brins
Ntanygd760
Pinslayer216
The Milk Man
Misike
Updated list