Smiter

I'm not a Club Pro
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Life RN
Ok, this might be a weird thread in the equipment part and if belongs somewhere else, please feel free to move Mods....

A almost a year ago I bought two pairs of THP logo’d socks from I believe Evolve (please correct me if wrong). I never thought I’d ever spring close to $20.00 for a single pair of socks, but I thought “what the H”?

Almost a year later I can solidly back these up as the best socks I’ve ever owned. I heartily recommend them if they become available again. I do my laundry once a week so these have been washed appx 40 times. They still feel like new. At roughly the same time I bought from Dicks as they had a clearance on UA ankle socks. I picked up a few pairs of those too. They are mostly gone now, holes appearing and worn thin.

Anyways, when @JB said these were the best socks he’s ever had, I trusted him and while I’m not accustomed to spending that type of money on socks, he was right. These are great. I whole heartily recommend them. Never mind the fat feet in the pics but here they are almost a year later.....1C8B3A3A-F2BC-4A5B-B004-66FE1B2505B6.jpeg

Desmond

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I only do Bombas for golf now

Sox_Fan

BHG Homer
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Putting
I have 3 pairs and absolutely concur that they are awesome socks. I do not wear them for golf though. The white would no longer be white in no time with me walking all of my rounds. Use black no show Swiftwicks for the course. I wear these every week off the course though.

SquirrelyDave

Allegedly....
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 22.7
I’ve got several pair of them. They’re pretty great!

rallo

#FYF
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
goodenough
Those are some good looking socks!

OhioGolfer

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Weather
Huge fan of these socks as well

Scorpion12

Lives under a rock
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
THP socks. What'll they think of next? I want some.

Good long term review. Thanks

Smiter

I'm not a Club Pro
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Life RN
I agree Sox_Fan, but I’ll wear mine playing golf. They’re THP socks, I’d feel bad for them if they never saw the course... :)

Doubleb21

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Those socks are the real deal worth every penny.

Just_Hacking

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I have a couple pair of as well. I'm really happy with them. It took me a little time to get used to them, but I do really like them.

MWard

My Name Is Fritters
Albatross 2020 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I have I think 9-10 pairs of motionwool socks. They’re the only ones I’ll wear for golf now, they’re that comfortable.

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Evolve socks are truly the best!

GoldenBuff

Pool noodle fencing
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Love my THP socks and will love them even more when I can wear them with shorts again.

FernDog

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Ok, this might be a weird thread in the equipment part and if belongs somewhere else, please feel free to move Mods....

A almost a year ago I bought two pairs of THP logo’d socks from I believe Evolve (please correct me if wrong). I never thought I’d ever spring close to $20.00 for a single pair of socks, but I thought “what the H”?

Almost a year later I can solidly back these up as the best socks I’ve ever owned. I heartily recommend them if they become available again. I do my laundry once a week so these have been washed appx 40 times. They still feel like new. At roughly the same time I bought from Dicks as they had a clearance on UA ankle socks. I picked up a few pairs of those too. They are mostly gone now, holes appearing and worn thin.

Anyways, when @JB said these were the best socks he’s ever had, I trusted him and while I’m not accustomed to spending that type of money on socks, he was right. These are great. I whole heartily recommend them. Never mind the fat feet in the pics but here they are almost a year later.....View attachment 8924214

I have two pair and I really like them as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in