THP Tour Van - You See It, You Win!

I spy with my little eyes....
d3ca36227fe4175db96f28779e3e2df0.jpg

I know it's my event, just wanted to post it. It's my first encounter with the van. It looks spectacular!
It's so shiny!!! Kick some ass this weekend, greg!

Is the van getting a new look again this year or just some new logos?

Not an entry for a prize but inside this van is amazing!!

2c823f44bab5a6fb6b0ed77b1b98b63b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not an entry for a prize but inside this van is amazing!!

2c823f44bab5a6fb6b0ed77b1b98b63b.jpg

This may have been covered somewhere but what’s inside? Is it decked out with shafts/clubs/balls, equipment and the latest golf gear?

A few overweight guys and Cobra currently. And an umbrella.

This may have been covered somewhere but what’s inside? Is it decked out with shafts/clubs/balls, equipment and the latest golf gear?

The only time I saw the inside it contained a sombrero some booze and a hashtag.

There is a picture somewhere. It’s converted as an RV. It has a couch, TV, bathroom and kitchen area.

Bump with the Titleist event this weekend...ya never know!

JB did the Van get a facelift this winter (sorry if I missed it)?

Awesome, there is a van! Ha...nice

Bump with the Titleist event this weekend...ya never know!

JB did the Van get a facelift this winter (sorry if I missed it)?

It did not.

Awesome, there is a van! Ha...nice

Yes, in years past we have had a THP Tour Van, but we will not have one this year, and possibly won't have one going forward either due to the travel schedule since most of our events require us to fly.

10-4, thanks for the clarification

10-4, thanks for the clarification

The big van is finally gone (thank goodness), and we still have the smaller tour van, but I don't see us using it again, at least not this year. It just doesn't make sense with how much flying there will be, but you never know what can happen.

The big van is finally gone (thank goodness), and we still have the smaller tour van, but I don't see us using it again, at least not this year. It just doesn't make sense with how much flying there will be, but you never know what can happen.

To couple this, it was something we discussed heavily with our partners. With our schedule the way it is, and dates requested being what they are, it would not be fair to promise to have the van out and not be able to deliver. Instead we found alternative means for building on the fly and courses to accommodate a few surprises we have.

Add to that with the return of the Ultimate Weekend of Golf, and major changes to it to make it better, we have a fix setup for transporting a whole lot of iron sets....That we think THPers will enjoy, because in the end, this is about them.

Cool, glad to hear you were able to get rid of the big one!

To couple this, it was something we discussed heavily with our partners. With our schedule the way it is, and dates requested being what they are, it would not be fair to promise to have the van out and not be able to deliver. Instead we found alternative means for building on the fly and courses to accommodate a few surprises we have.

Add to that with the return of the Ultimate Weekend of Golf, and major changes to it to make it better, we have a fix setup for transporting a whole lot of iron sets....That we think THPers will enjoy, because in the end, this is about them.

Iron sets you say?? :clapp:

Back