THP Ultimate Club Testing - Venue & Itinerary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool. I believe some of those Allegiant deals in the past have been via Owensboro airport to Orlando for $49. I'll be checking when I get home tonight.

Very cool. I believe some of those Allegiant deals in the past have been via Owensboro airport to Orlando for $49. I'll be checking when I get home tonight.

That seems about right. The days have to match, but many times that is what it is each way.

$145 round trip, fly in on thurs but you fly out too early on sunday

gJ8tZ.jpg

Wow. What an awesome opportunity.

This sounds incredibly fun so far.

This just got even more amazing. *checks air miles reward total*

Sounds like a dream weekend. I'm in awe.

The truly best parts (outside of the treat known as El Campeon) are not even announced yet. That is the best part. When people find out what the test involves, they are sure going to wish they signed up. :D

JB,
As usual you guys are providing a great opportunity for the members of this site, thank you.

For those looking at flying, check the Sanford airport as well as Orlando. You would not believe some deals into Sanford on airlines such as Allegiant.

That seems about right. The days have to match, but many times that is what it is each way.

Only problem for me is Allegiant only fly's on Sunday and Thursday. But yes, deals can be had for cheap if the date works out.

Only problem for me is Allegiant only fly's on Sunday and Thursday. But yes, deals can be had for cheap if the date works out.

in thursday, out sun evening

next...

Date works out for you. FL needs more JJMorris and the last weekend of August it is calling.

Another great opportunity for the THP community! This is going to be an awesome event with out a doubt. I have been lucky enough to test a club for THP and also attend an event, I cant even imagine combining those 2 things for a weekend. So cool. Cant wait to hear more, tough time of the year for us who are in education but I know it would be worth it.

Another great opportunity for the THP community! This is going to be an awesome event with out a doubt. I have been lucky enough to test a club for THP and also attend an event, I cant even imagine combining those 2 things for a weekend. So cool. Cant wait to hear more, tough time of the year for us who are in education but I know it would be worth it.

Labor day weekend, the perfect time!

I don't think that this particular event is in the cards for me, but that is a great venue for this event. I look forward to hearing more details and seeing how many folks will get to partake.

Sounds like a great time hope it is in the cards.

Hmmm...couple more days to put in the request book at work. Cant wait to find out more details. Just wonder if we find out what we are testing ahead of signups or at least as much is allowed?

I think I'll have to do this.

Pretty exciting. Might be hard to pull the trip off though. We shall see!

there ya go, no need to hurry back

That is true. Should open plenty of doors for THPers. But it actually counts me out. Trip already planned that weekend.

Hmmm...couple more days to put in the request book at work. Cant wait to find out more details. Just wonder if we find out what we are testing ahead of signups or at least as much is allowed?

To a degree.

I think I'll have to do this.

You would love this thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back