THP Ultimate Club Testing - Venue & Itinerary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on when signups are, I'm going to make this happen.

It would be better if I didn't keep track of the finances and was oblivious to it all, as it is, I do and I know that I have no business going.

Two eyes, ears, kidneys, lungs, and you can survive with a couple lobes missing right?

Awesome rtparty.

Good luck to everybody that wants in. We think its an outstanding event in the making and am glad that it is being as well received as it is.

Can we get a hint on the company that's bringing the goods to us?

The Myrtle bombshell unleashed all sorts of wrath here at home, I'm not pushing it. Plus, I'm still praying for the #Grandaddy to round out my year if we're being honest.

I would support this selection......

Ok I think I've got it now:)

I can't wait to see the new stuff that Dunlop has for us.

Can't wait till tomorrow to hear about the company involved. Really going to try and make this happen for me!!

This sounds so freaking sweet! It's a long shot but I'll put out a few "feelers" with the wife hehe.

Love hearing new info on this. Only problem right now is the $700 flights.

I wonder how long it would take me by bike?

Sure, but don't let it be known.

Hint
Spoiler
They make golf equipment

That narrows it down . . . I believe we all know now!

Just hit the for sure from the wife. Waiting on JB now. Can't wait. This is going to be a great opportunity.

Glad to hear Cody.

Can't wait to read a little more about the Ultimate Club Testing, I will be checking this thread a lot today.

Can't wait to read a little more about the Ultimate Club Testing, I will be checking this thread a lot today.

You throwing your name in the hat Dawg?

As much as I would love to throw my name in the hat for this, there is just no way I could make it work so I will watch from the sidelines

I'm ready to hear who is bringing us the all new amazing equipment!

Closing this one up as we have a new thread and home page article on the event.

http://bit.ly/10xM3e3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back