#THPCallout - Ddec "The Dean" vs OITW "Hi Tops N Joggers " - Take 2

#THPCallout - Ddec "The Dean" vs OITW "Hi Tops N Joggers " - Take 2

• Total voters
too late. Last time it was 41 putts that did me in, that won't happen.

ok u have my support, appears Im in the minority now (36% of the votes). Not sure what people are thinking, this isnt a contest folks... Alex aint winning it (sorry buddy)!

No cake walk for you. A victory will be earned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you are the only one in the group that has played this track. Which tees would you recommend? Is it one of those that plays longer/shorter than the numbers say?

ok u have my support, appears Im in the minority now (36% of the votes). Not sure what people are thinking, this isnt a contest folks... Alex aint winning it (sorry buddy)!

yeah I thought emart was a lot smarter than that. My supporters are tapatalk users clearly haha

The course is a beastand it going to be a tough test. There is a girl from the area who plays on the Symetra tour and whenever she is home she practices at Gillette. Speaking with her she said if you can play at Gillette you can play anywhere

I'm assuming they are playing from the "Blues" 7,000 yards and 136 rating
I'd be bring a "Bazooka" to play that course

I think you are the only one in the group that has played this track. Which tees would you recommend? Is it one of those that plays longer/shorter than the numbers say?

And the backtracking to shorter tees has started.....

I'm assuming they are playing from the "Blues" 7,000 yards and 136 rating
I'd be bring a "Bazooka" to play that course

what about a grenade?

lol blue to white is 550 yards different and only 2 slope rating points (yet 2.9 course rating higher), that doesnt seem to make sense

what about a grenade?
Maybe a Grenade Launcher.....
#7 which is the #1 HDCP from the Blues is 580yds - Definitely would need some type of "Launcher" on that hole.

lol blue to white is 550 yards different and only 2 slope rating points (yet 2.9 course rating higher), that doesnt seem to make sense

You'd think they would do a Blue and White mix to cut the distance somewhere in-between.

Dean for the win!

Nah this one is an good old fashion duel.

BTW last time we had a call out between each other I had 41 putts. That better not happen again.

Damn 41? I hope you and i go real low in this sub 30 puts for both

The course is a beastand it going to be a tough test. There is a girl from the area who plays on the Symetra tour and whenever she is home she practices at Gillette. Speaking with her she said if you can play at Gillette you can play anywhere

Sounds like my cup of tee Tips then?

ugh I didn't know this was a tough course, you left that part out. Damn you.

Adds to the fun!

No cake walk for you. A victory will be earned

This makes me very happy

absolutely. Gold tees would be preferable

Gold? Why not Red

Just did the course tour, this will be a true test of golf for us.

Alex. Alex. Alex.

Looks like a good layout.

I'm good with Blues if you are, I think we'll use every club in our bags and multiple clubs as tee options too

I'm good with Blues if you are, I think we'll use every club in our bags and multiple clubs as tee options too

absolutely.

6700? I'll take the course in this one....whoops wrong callout

6700? I'll take the course in this one....whoops wrong callout
They are playing 6700 yds, What do have as an O/U on their total scores - 170 1/2?

uh oh @ddec with a voting surge

uh oh @ddec with a voting surge

take away Alex's vote for himself and he's going to have a hard time claiming to be the underdog haha

Back