#THPCallOut - Wake I'm comin after you! - 5/7

Wake on the green and I'm off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And with that Wake wins the 18 with a par. This was a match with momentum shifts back and forth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow what a match, sorry I'm so terrible at updates. Momentum switched back and forth the whole time, with one of us winning two or more in a row 4 separate times. There were some stretches of ugly golf from both of us, but CJ is a gamer, everytime I had him on the ropes, he would come firing back with a kidney shot followed by a jab to the nose.

Not sure I've played a better match than this one what a blast.

Nice Win Wake!

#THPCallOut - Wake I'm comin after you! - 5/7

I've been at soccer, this was a great battle

Nice win Wake! Sounds like it was a good battle all day.

Pretty appropriate victory lunch
64645260f02708fca065cccda5e51c79.jpg

Now that I have a had sometime, not to mention a terrific lunch with Wake, here are my thoughts.

This was just a flat out great match. Big props to Wake for just straight grinding today. He did not let the fact he was 3 down early get to him and he was determine to get it back to all square. And damned if he didn't just that. I really thought I had in the finally few stretch of holes but I just could not execute when I needed too. Even going into the 18th, I thought I had a big advantage being in the middle of the fairway and Wake being to the left with a down hill lie in the rough. Wouldn't you know it, he gets it on the green and that was all she wrote for me. Wake all I have to say is, i look forward to our rematch in the future my friend.

Now that I have a had sometime, not to mention a terrific lunch with Wake, here are my thoughts.

This was just a flat out great match. Big props to Wake for just straight grinding today. He did not let the fact he was 3 down early get to him and he was determine to get it back to all square. And damned if he didn't just that. I really thought I had in the finally few stretch of holes but I just could not execute when I needed too. Even going into the 18th, I thought I had a big advantage being in the middle of the fairway and Wake being to the left with a down hill lie in the rough. Wouldn't you know it, he gets it on the green and that was all she wrote for me. Wake all I have to say is, i look forward to our rematch in the future my friend.

It was a great battle, you fought hard all day, and every time I thought I had you, you rolled a putt in on top of me, or chipped in to spoil my Bird... I'm still mad about that. Great round, we will do it again VERY soon.

Wel just got caught up with this one. Fast and furious updates but where we the photos? Hahaha!

Well done Wake!!!

Back