#THPCallOut - Wake I'm comin after you! - 5/7

Lets do it bud! What you got in mind?
I'll give you two strokes, and how about Loser buys the winner a hat if the winners choosing from the pro shop. Just to make things fun, the loser must sign the winners hat.

nothing shakes wake. dude is a rock on the course. a speedy rock. I'm taking wake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first post has been updated with pops and stakes......hope your ready bud.

Going to have to go with my boy Wake here. I've experienced his match play prowess firsthand.

Well we have a problem.... just found out the course is aerating their greens and now we are trying to scramble to find a new location for this epic match.

Wake for the win!!!

Well we have a problem.... just found out the course is aerating their greens and now we are trying to scramble to find a new location for this epic match.

Plinko makes it interesting.

Plinko makes it interesting.
Haha, with my putting it can't hurt.

Lots of good choices in our area so we will find somewhere great, but I was looking forward to Eaglebrooke.

Haha, with my putting it can't hurt.

Lots of good choices in our area so we will find somewhere great, but I was looking forward to Eaglebrooke.

As was I, perhaps Cjgolf25 v. Wake II could be held there.

I'm taking my fellow club clash villa mate and hockey fan wake in this one.

Match has been relocated to Huntington Hills Golf and Country Club.

CJ for sure, 4&3. I think the beast will awaken when the competition starts.

~Rock

Ah, Huntington Hills my home course (one of two) this will be a great place for a call out. Some tough holes and if your Tee ball is a bit off lots of places to donate golf balls. Holes 3, 4 & 5 are not easy and ball magnets. If I was not on the Injured list for 2 weeks I would definitely be there to be a third or just watch.

I am going with Wake on this one.

Ah, Huntington Hills my home course (one of two) this will be a great place for a call out. Some tough holes and if your Tee ball is a bit off lots of places to donate golf balls. Holes 3, 4 & 5 are not easy and ball magnets. If I was not on the Injured list for 2 weeks I would definitely be there to be a third or just watch.

I am going with Wake on this one.

Never played it. Im looking forward to it.

I have at least 350 rounds on it, with a low of 73 and high of 96 with both those scores in the same month. (we play there every other Sunday with a reg. group). If you get going sideways there it will eat you up. The greens have been very nice, never real fast but roll true. A Lot of the greens were damaged in the fall while they were punching, some how they managed to drag the tool across almost 3/4's of the greens tearing the turf out and leaving a bare runway.

Most of them have healed up and if they put the pins in the right places it is a non factor, but you may have a putt or two across a bad patch on a couple of them. If you play the Blue it is right at 6,000 +/- 100, but the tips (6,700 I think) change the look of a couple of holes and make it better IMO. We always play the Blue on Sunday since we are all old and older.

12 hours from now, I should be starting to think about closing CJ out. Should be a gorgeous morning for some golf.

Range session complete for both, a little putting and then we are off

759041dbaf81700cdb6d317dd74a147a.jpg

Btw busting these out for good luck

AS after 1.... CJ knocks it to about 10 ft and can't convert putt. Wake short right off green and makes up and down.

Both on the fairway at 2

CJ up 1 after 2

Looking forward to following this one

Now the tough 3 hole stretch, a lot of possible problems or if played correctly easy pars.

Play well boys and have fun

Hole three disasters by both with a pair of 7s.

Hole 4 both missed green, followed back to back poor chips. Wake wins the hole with a bogey.

AS after 4

Scoring correction. A pop was suppose to be given on the third to me.

After 4 CJ is 1up

Back