THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spew nonsense? I just said I enjoy my conversations with GG and said I loved her and others here. That's not nonsense.

I love this thread as much as anyone. I've been part of it both as a poster and postee.

So, sad things have to get spun out of context.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Someone said something nice about me, and you immediately felt the need to post that you enjoy talking to me BUT and then went on to say I have no patience and bow out. How about not saying anything at all? How about letting someone say something nice about someone else, without coming in and posting a back handed compliment. I keep trying to explain to you that the way you say things offends other people, but you continue to ignore it.

With that said, this conversation is over, because it is taking away from the beauty that is this thread. But please, do not send me a PM to discuss this further, there is nothing to discuss and I will not respond.

GG is a rockstar, hell putting up with me for 7 years is proof of that! Hahaha

As for the other stuff, I’m missing a lot of the convo because I can literally only see half, and I’m ok with that. :alien:

I’ve got a shout out for Golf Ghost, he grabbed me a SWAG cover from the great North and was willing to ship it down to me, you rock dude!

And my boy Donny and I worked a trade that I think will be an equal win! Thanks buddy!!

As for the other stuff, I’m missing a lot of the convo because I can literally only see half, and I’m ok with that. :alien:

I’ve got a shout out for Golf Ghost, he grabbed me a SWAG cover from the great North and was willing to ship it down to me, you rock dude!

And my boy Donny and I worked a trade that I think will be an equal win! Thanks buddy!!

Any time. Least I could do for all that you around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes but only for short drives. The hematoma has not reduced by much, still like 2 softballs on my back. They say don't worry! Much less pain but still not great...but getting better. PT begins in two weeks. Thanks for asking...I really miss golf but maybe able by the end of August.

Hey, it’s been a little while. How are you?

hate to see something that special go unused....I could keep it in my office and feel special, but that's missing the point....It was easy both ways brother.

hate to see something that special go unused....I could keep it in my office and feel special, but that's missing the point....It was easy both ways brother.

I’m spending the evening putting some Adapters on some stuff for you I think you’ll dig!!!

I’m spending the evening putting some Adapters on some stuff for you I think you’ll dig!!!

:banana::banana::banana: I guess you got your box?

I made a post in the contest winners thread but not posting this here would be a disservice to one hell of a THPer.
This is what J.B. Cobb III sent me as a prize for his unofficial Ben Hogan Experience Contest. As I mentioned in that thread, I was on the verge of tears when I opened the box (yep, I can be an emotional b*tch, sue me).

He could have sent out a sleeve of balls and a ball marker and I would have been over the moon. But, nope, he went balls to the wall. Its so humbling to be a part of this community and the amazing people and events involved. I can't thank you enough @J.B. Cobb III. Your generosity is so much appreciated, my friend.
41dc2f64ce0bdeb35848a349629aba45.jpg
aa649e8e3f05187afbc1c65d3cb25e91.jpg
582d23d2749a311e176e35767d14724b.jpg

Cobb is good dude with a good heart. Congrats on the win!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I made a post in the contest winners thread but not posting this here would be a disservice to one hell of a THPer.
This is what J.B. Cobb III sent me as a prize for his unofficial Ben Hogan Experience Contest. As I mentioned in that thread, I was on the verge of tears when I opened the box (yep, I can be an emotional b*tch, sue me).

He could have sent out a sleeve of balls and a ball marker and I would have been over the moon. But, nope, he went balls to the wall. Its so humbling to be a part of this community and the amazing people and events involved. I can't thank you enough @J.B. Cobb III. Your generosity is so much appreciated, my friend.

Nice! That's why I love this place! So much good...

Cobb is good dude with a good heart. Congrats on the win!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Understatement of the day, for me, brother.

Wow that is incredible. Cobb is a solid dude.

Awesome gesture by JBC3 for sure. This thread is a smile factory.

Way to go JCB!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Way to go Cobb!! That is a sweet bag but it needs some Hogan hardware in it.

What a great gesture!

Killer gesture.......that's a damn clean bag!

Atta boy JBC3

I have one I should have posted up a few weeks ago. Better late than never right?

A couple months ago, I posted up about me losing my rangefinder. @McLovin was trying out a driver shaft I sent him and was sending it back. In that box was my shaft, AND a rangefinder. Just out of the blue he sent me his rangefinder before replacing it. Shortly after, I actually found my rangefinder and told him I was going to send his back. He told me not to send it back and to sell it, give it away or donate it. Chris, you'll be happy to know it went to a good home. I gave it to an aspiring highschool golfer, and he's thrilled with it.

Thanks again McLovin. You're a hell of a guy.

I have one I should have posted up a few weeks ago. Better late than never right?

A couple months ago, I posted up about me losing my rangefinder. @McLovin was trying out a driver shaft I sent him and was sending it back. In that box was my shaft, AND a rangefinder. Just out of the blue he sent me his rangefinder before replacing it. Shortly after, I actually found my rangefinder and told him I was going to send his back. He told me not to send it back and to sell it, give it away or donate it. Chris, you'll be happy to know it went to a good home. I gave it to an aspiring highschool golfer, and he's thrilled with it.

Chris is LEGIT! Need to tee it up with that guy someday.

you'll be happy to know it went to a good home. I gave it to an aspiring highschool golfer, and he's thrilled with it.

i couldn’t have imagined a better use than this! excellent, and i’m glad he’s enjoying the unit. many thanks again for letting me test the atmos shaft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Man I love this thread!

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back