THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

I posted in the best course logo thread how much I like the Bluegrass logo. As a Navy vet and golfer the logo would be a perfect tattoo IMO. Shorty after that I received a PM from @J.B. Cobb III to let me know he had a towel w/ that logo on it. Said it’s mine if I pm him my address and wouldn’t take any shipping $$. Received it in the mail today and it’s awesome (he asked if I minded pink and I let him know I love that color actually)….

C5062587-3E4C-49EC-B074-7DB6B2891195.jpeg
Thanks again buddy.. really do appreciate it. THP is just an awesome place to be.

I posted in the best course logo thread how much I like the Bluegrass logo. As a Navy vet and golfer the logo would be a perfect tattoo IMO. Shorty after that I received a PM from @J.B. Cobb III to let me know he had a towel w/ that logo on it. Said it’s mine if I pm him my address and wouldn’t take any shipping $$. Received it in the mail today and it’s awesome (he asked if I minded pink and I let him know I love that color actually)….

View attachment 9126339
Thanks again buddy.. really do appreciate it. THP is just an awesome place to be.
Such a great course logo! That @J.B. Cobb III is a good dude!

View attachment 9126339
Great stuff, just love seeing this thread pop up!

@e1iterate asked to play a round today since we were both off. I said let's do it, and when we got to the course he paid for my round. He's kind of a cool dude and has some great 1 liners 🤣

@e1iterate asked to play a round today since we were both off. I said let's do it, and when we got to the course he paid for my round. He's kind of a cool dude and has some great 1 liners 🤣
Happy to do it. Thanks for picking up the range balls and drinks/snacks at the turn. Enjoyed it bud.

View attachment 9126339
That's too cool. Love this thread!!

View attachment 9126339
Love it! Very cool logo for sure.

View attachment 9126339
Awesome gesture and logo!

View attachment 9126339
That @J.B. Cobb III is a pretty good fella

@Golfers Anonymous truly a nice guy... even his enemies like him!

Shout out to @JW Smoove for the amazing prizes that he sent out for a prediction contest between he and his daughter. He went WAY above and beyond on this one. That ball marker went directly into the bag! Thank you so, so much, Jeff. Much love to you, my brother. 👊
20221011_171208.jpg

Shout out to @JW Smoove for the amazing prizes that he sent out for a prediction contest between he and his daughter. He went WAY above and beyond on this one. That ball marker went directly into the bag! Thank you so, so much, Jeff. Much love to you, my brother. 👊
View attachment 9126586

So to be sure, you won the contest, and I wanted to be sure you were properly rewarded.

When I had the hat and marker set aside, I thought, this is not enough the box is still way too empty. So we chatted a bit (when I asked for the address) and bourbon bash came up, you mentioned that you had wanted to go, but couldn't - so I had to include something to ease that pain, the sticker - that was a throw in - but everyone likes stickers :ROFLMAO:.

So, anyway, that's how it all sort of happened. I apologize (again) for the delay, but I am happy that it all arrived in one piece and pretty quick given it was shipped on Friday, and Mon was a holiday - maybe the USPS is getting back into their game.

Stay well Randy - glad to call you a friend and hope to meet and golf with you someday in the future.

Should out to @AuzzieMatt for sending this awesome TPC Sawgrass coin

thanks my brother, I really appreciate it 👊🏻427C2E95-F62E-4C31-BDE0-F6A246002FB8.jpeg4D68910E-F169-496B-825B-200D191DA78D.jpeg

Last edited:
@AuzzieMatt is the man! Got this in the mail today
.PXL_20221019_005118897.jpg

View attachment 9126586
That marker is straight 🔥

Next time you see him, ask him about the strippers that called our fraternity house back in the day. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back