THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Smiter

I'm not a Club Pro
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Life RN
Huge shout out to millsan1. I won’t say what he did as I’m sure he doesn’t want it known, but he brought tears to my eyes today.

As if we didn’t know from here already, he’s good folk. Actually great folk.

Thanks brother. You helped pick up a man when he was down.

Stemmy66

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Just want to give a shoutout to my 2018 MC Team Paradise competitor, all around good dude and friend @chefkritter for his generosity! Was looking to get a bag of clubs together for my oldest son who recently quit playing college hoops and wanted to start playing golf again. Chef donated a sweet Cobra driver to the cause and his bag is rounding nicely Into shape. Big thanks Kyle!

chefkritter

I’m a Dr. of all things unimportant
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Just want to give a shoutout to my 2018 MC Team Paradise competitor, all around good dude and friend @chefkritter for his generosity! Was looking to get a bag of clubs together for my oldest son who recently quit playing college hoops and wanted to start playing golf again. Chef donated a sweet Cobra driver to the cause and his bag is rounding nicely Into shape. Big thanks Kyle!
It’s all good man! Glad it went to great use!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smiter

I'm not a Club Pro
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Life RN
Big thanks to Wildcat4life. Aside from his awesome generosity earlier this year, he knows what he just did recently. Absolutely unnecessary, but absolutely appreciated!

Yeah he’s one helluva a good dude too! I “won” a contest of his getting a set of long iron Epics. Holy smokes do those things go far! (At this point) if I ever get a swing back I’ll rock that 4i just as a driving iron. I hit it 15-20 yards further than a 4h. Rocket launcher!

obedt

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Creciendo
Some awesome THPer paid my entry into the Albatross Club. Thanks for your kindness!

There’s no place like THP

GoldenBuff

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Some awesome THPer paid my entry into the Albatross Club. Thanks for your kindness!

There’s no place like THP
Same for me. I'm blown away.

donny475

You can call me SteakSauce
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So in a thread the @goalie had about Metalworking, I snapped a pic of my sign in my garden area out front and said the little golfer guy would look good next to my sign. A short time later, @goalie sent me a message and said it would indeed look good there. We chatted, he refused payment and we found out that we were both stationed at Camp Lejeune. I was a Navy Corpsman and he as a Marine.This showed up at my home today..... This little guy will have a special place at my house forever.....Thank you David Semper FI brother "B543F565-F8EE-445B-BD50-0F7E8CB36C69.jpegCBDEA688-8E27-4611-8396-40EC73CAD1F9.jpegoorah"

Alez367

Formerly Carlos C.
Reaction score
Handicap
@MikeG @SouthernShred @dacatalyst41 @PhillyV I want to take a moment and say thank you to these 4 gentlemen who went out of their way for me in a manner that I will never forget. Been a rough couple weeks but thanks to them, there was a couple moments of smiles and memories.

goalie

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So in a thread the @goalie had about Metalworking, I snapped a pic of my sign in my garden area out front and said the little golfer guy would look good next to my sign. A short time later, @goalie sent me a message and said it would indeed look good there. We chatted, he refused payment and we found out that we were both stationed at Camp Lejeune. I was a Navy Corpsman and he as a Marine.This showed up at my home today..... This little guy will have a special place at my house forever.....Thank you David Semper FI brother "View attachment 8911989View attachment 8911990oorah"
It was my pleasure Doc!

;)

PhillyV

#TeamTHP G18'
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
@MikeG @SouthernShred @dacatalyst41 @PhillyV I want to take a moment and say thank you to these 4 gentlemen who went out of their way for me in a manner that I will never forget. Been a rough couple weeks but thanks to them, there was a couple moments of smiles and memories.

Seriously you don’t need to thank us. We’re family

cbaker2882

#teamneversleep
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

great group of guys there for sure

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2020 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
+
So in a thread the @goalie had about Metalworking, I snapped a pic of my sign in my garden area out front and said the little golfer guy would look good next to my sign. A short time later, @goalie sent me a message and said it would indeed look good there. We chatted, he refused payment and we found out that we were both stationed at Camp Lejeune. I was a Navy Corpsman and he as a Marine.This showed up at my home today..... This little guy will have a special place at my house forever.....Thank you David Semper FI brother "View attachment 8911989View attachment 8911990oorah"
This is awesome!! Great connection, too.

SouthernShred

'16 Grandaddy Champ - Team Unity
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

Easy call. Help my brother or do nothing? Hmm no thanks required

dacatalyst41

#ReptheG #RocktheChev
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

Family looking out for family.

Smiter

I'm not a Club Pro
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Life RN
Another awesome THP’er-dunno who it even is, picked up my 2020 Albatross Club membership.

With my accident money has become tight. I’d have eventually got it but it would probably have been January/February before I woulda been able.

So thank you-whoever you are! Again I’m damn near drawn to tears by this place. You get into it what you put out and there are some genuinely awesome people here. I try to be one and sometimes fail miserably, but I do try.

Anyways, thank you!

dacatalyst41

#ReptheG #RocktheChev
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Another awesome THP’er-dunno who it even is, picked up my 2020 Albatross Club membership.

With my accident money has become tight. I’d have eventually got it but it would probably have been January/February before I woulda been able.

So thank you-whoever you are! Again I’m damn near drawn to tears by this place. You get into it what you put out and there are some genuinely awesome people here. I try to be one and sometimes fail miserably, but I do try.

Anyways, thank you!
That's awesome man! It's one of the things that makes THP so unique!

Misike

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Still my favorite thread on THP. I love seeing action in it. Some really great folks around here.

Smiter

I'm not a Club Pro
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Life RN
Edit-another supposed to be PM that I got wrong. Wasn’t meant for public consumption so my apologies once again for posting in the wrong spot.

Man I really suck at everything right now, can’t even get my posts in the right spots.

Last edited:

Doubleb21

Stuck in the 80’s
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Thank you @cpaulsell for the putter cover and the box of random items! Super cool of you to help me out with a putter cover and much appreciated amigo!

HarryPotter

THPer formerly known as JourdanInMich
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
@Golf Ghost is the damn man. Knew how much I’ve been wanting to go to Cabot and he hooked me up... solid as they come. image.jpg

Sox_Fan

BHG Homer
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Putting
I received a PM a couple of weeks ago from @LLIB asking me for my address. Knowing he was an amazing THPer, I complied without hesitation. Fast forward to yesterday. A long skinny box (the kind we all know and love) showed up on my front doorstep and I immediately opened it to find an incredible Ben Hogan BHB02 (that I have been wanting to try since they came out) putter and 5 Lamkin Z5 grips (a personal favorite). I was absolutely floored by Bill's extreme generosity! Thank you sir!

LLIB

I miss my HoF Tag
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
The armpit of America aka Northern Appalachia
Handicap
Life
I received a PM a couple of weeks ago from @LLIB asking me for my address. Knowing he was an amazing THPer, I complied without hesitation. Fast forward to yesterday. A long skinny box (the kind we all know and love) showed up on my front doorstep and I immediately opened it to find an incredible Ben Hogan BHB02 (that I have been wanting to try since they came out) putter and 5 Lamkin Z5 grips (a personal favorite). I was absolutely floored by Bill's extreme generosity! Thank you sir!
I couldn’t just let it sit and collect dust knowing that you had been wanting to try it. Hope it works out for you. Enjoy!

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in