#THPLegacy - What Is It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of comments on being a good teammate... As a former coach, from that perspective, the best thing a teammate can do for the team is accept their role.

The role given by the coach may not be liked by the "player". Doesn't matter. The TEAM comes first. Accept the role willingly and try to execute what is asked to the best of one's ability. If the player listens to the coach first, and accepts the defined role, then the coach's vision can be realized and success becomes possible.

That's the TRUE teammate...

Though I don't know either of the Captains really well, I'm going to pick #Team411. Why? Because my favorite Uncle growing up, his name was Mike. So that's how I decided, it was very political as you can tell. lol

Last edited:
And with that said, I have a question for everyone. What do you define as being a good teammate?

A good teammate makes everyone around better by the energy and fire he brings to the table.

He puts the team first

And he would run through a brick wall for his captain!!

Well, this is a good of time as any. A good teammate is someone that fits the role that enables their team to have success. And even if the team doesn't have success, they constantly are there raising the morale of their teammates no matter what the circumstances. They put the team before themselves. "We" instead of "me," "can" instead of "can't," "will" instead of "won't." I've seen good teammates in action at ALL THP events that I have been to, whether it was an invitational, #TheGrandaddy, or the Morgan Cup. The next iteration that will bring THPers across the country together to form a brotherhood is #THPLegacy. That is what a good teammate is, less of just a teammate and more of a brother. With you through thick and thin, always pushing you to be your best, always earning your respect being the rock of the team. This event is for everybody, regardless of handicap, so skill and ability have no bearing on being a good teammate. Individuals will come together to form a #THPLegacy with their teammates, their friends, their brothers, and both teams will be a part of history. But as we all know, history is written by the victors.

All of this is why my decision has been made for me. Someone that has the fire of the devil, someone that is passionate about every aspect in their life, someone that has seen their own game taken to new levels with unparalleled dedication, that is the leader that I want to play under. This is why I will be with #TeamDev. A man of passion, a man of many words, a man of the people (Ricky, think Vote for Pedro). #TeamDev will be a complete unit of good teammates, and that is something I want to be a part of.

441, all respect in the world to you man, you are going to lead a great team and they will be ready come time to converge on Myrtle. That being said, you can't argue with this. #TeamDev and New Jersey sweeping THP Nation!

spark+nj+dmap.jpg

Tyler, awesome post.
A little Misguided but nicely worded!

#Team441

Though I don't know either of the Captains really well, I'm going to pick #Team411. Why? Because my favorite Uncle growing up, his name was Mike. So that's how I decided, it was very political as you can tell. lol
I have a cool uncle mike too....it was destiny

Who hacked into tpluffs account?

OK, that's it. I've made my decision.

I'm on Team #441.

I felt now is a good time for me to chime in to pledge my support to Team441 led by my amazing husband.
This team is lead by a winner who has won before and will win again. Why you would choose someone else makes no sense.
His team will be prepared and ready to do what it takes to win in July.
Im told the other captain locks his kid in her room, that just seems wrong.

I felt now is a good time for me to chime in to pledge my support to Team441 led by my amazing husband.
This team is lead by a winner who has won before and will win again. Why you would choose someone else makes no sense.

Hahaha yes!!

Best.wife.ever.

And welcome aboard mrs 441 and russ

Hah! There's a kick in the nards if I've ever seen one hehe.

Shots fired! Shots fired! That was awesome. Untrue, but awesome! :act-up:

JM

There is no "I" in team. A true teammate thinks about the team above themselves.

#TeamDev because Ohio is my home :banana:

btw..where was the update made at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back