Three Tees Clothing Giveaway Contest

We sure did, thanks Julie. Pretty sweet. The next sentence is up and ready to be won if someone can solve it.

This one is stil open.

I can get "paradise" out of it, but when I do, it doesn't leave me a lot of other options.

Give me a math puzzle, please--I'll blow your socks off!

I can get "paradise" out of it, but when I do, it doesn't leave me a lot of other options.

Give me a math puzzle, please--I'll blow your socks off!

Get through this one and maybe math is next.

I'll blow your socks off!

whistle.gif

I know the answer is not

"THP ladies are real keepers."

I checked...alas, it isn't so.

This one's brutal. Bedtime.

It is hint time

Here is the hint, one of the words is APPAREL

Here is the 3rd anagram in our week long contest. You must unscramble the sentence here.

Arcade Healer Keep Stress Pilot

It will end up being a 5 word sentence.

three tees ladies apparel rocks

I figured apparel and three tees. But, 'rocks' was what I needed to sleep on. :)

Congrats Staticline. GG will be in touch with you via pm.

D@mn, I had three tees and ladies. I'm such an idiot.

We will have another one coming up tomorrow.

We will have another one coming up tomorrow.

I know, and I'm already so excited to get what I'm getting! But I misspelled apparel and there's just no excuse for that!

I know, and I'm already so excited to get what I'm getting! But I misspelled apparel and there's just no excuse for that!

My wife greatly appreciates the spelling error. :angel:

Congrats again static! You've won half of them so far!

Congratulations to all the winners!! Due to size restrictions and what the winners chose for their prizes we will use the remainder of the Three Tee goods for future giveaways. Thanks to everyone who entered and stayed tuned for more great contests to come :banana:

This was fun. I'm just so pathetic at anagrams. I don't even recognize anagrams of my own name.

Back