CONTEST Thrillbilly Jim’s Fitting Contest

@Hawk you big beautiful sob

@Thrillbilly Jim I love that you are doing this, but I'm the wrong guy to send a prize to. I just don't feel right about doing that since I technically work for this place. Again though - really do appreciate the gesture!
What a humble guy! Congrats

@Thrillbilly Jim I love that you are doing this, but I'm the wrong guy to send a prize to. I just don't feel right about doing that since I technically work for this place. Again though - really do appreciate the gesture!

season 7 episode 22 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Note to self... read text before looking at pictures.

Congrats @shanewu !

I kind of wondered why you weren’t playing heavier irons shafts. Do they feel significantly different to you?

I kind of wondered why you weren’t playing heavier irons shafts. Do they feel significantly different to you?
I just bought my last set off the rack. Night and day difference. Way more stable. I can tell where the club head is a lot better. Efficiency went way up too.

I just bought my last set off the rack. Night and day difference. Way more stable. I can tell where the club head is a lot better. Efficiency went way up too.
The stability feel makes a ton of sense and seeing the efficiency jump up is awesome

@Thrillbilly Jim thank you so much for the prize pack!! That Loggerhead logo is one of the best out there.

Awesome Loggerhead valuables pouch, towel and ball marker! 🔥 🔥

LoggerheadGoodies.jpeg

Awesome! I love all my loggerhead stuff.
I was tempted to get a whole set of covers, but my practical side won out. haha

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
Back