Tiger and Nike Part Ways

A footwear publication I follow suggests he could end up at Sketchers. They have the money to make it happen. I wonder who owns the TW logo. I assume Nike owns Jumpman from which Jordan has become a billionaire.
A guess might be Nike buying Greyson and putting its golf stable over there. All guessed out!

I laughed

1704808305447.png

Nikes farewell to Tiger was really good. Classic Nike with a nostalgic feel

Kombucha No But GIF

A footwear publication I follow suggests he could end up at Sketchers. They have the money to make it happen. I wonder who owns the TW logo. I assume Nike owns Jumpman from which Jordan has become a billionaire.
A guess might be Nike buying Greyson and putting its golf stable over there. All guessed out!

This is as funny as Kirkland Signature

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s too bad but it seems few of the greatest stars from the 60’s to today end up with the brand, apparel or clubs that we identify them with. Palmer and Snead finished up at Callaway but won most of their wins with Wilson. Jack played MacGregor for years but did his own brand during his Senior Tour years. Norman played and owned part of Cobra. Sold it and seems to be associated with it again. I can’t imagine anyone can see Tiger wearing something other than Nike. Their mistake might have been in not holding tight to see how good Charlie can be.

I think 'Sunday Red' is legit.

"Thinking back, it was a bit surreal. Sunday red fully activated and that prowling gait that lets you know Tiger’s in contention on the back nine of a major. As you sit and watch, your nerves are on edge. It’s like you’re the one hitting the shots."

Source: It's old, but on brand.

Back