Tiger and Nike Part Ways

There it is.

Nike must be pulling out of the golf clothing business as a major player. I know that has been rumored but Tiger is the needle. It will be interesting to see what happens to the rest of the stable of people wearing Nike.

I bet Greyson might be in his future with Charlie signing with them. Lets him wear whatever shoes he wants/continue to wear the FJ. I used to be a big nike golf clothing guy, but not anymore. I've always favored Nike shoes on and off the course for the most part, but outside of that, I'm not a fan of anything golf they have apparel wise in the their stable.

Says a lot without saying a lot.

Seems like he’ll will forever thought of as a Nike athlete. He’s probably not winning anything until he’s a senior. He looks good in apparel so perhaps he’ll help a brand get visibility

Nike must be pulling out of the golf clothing business as a major player. I know that has been rumored but Tiger is the needle. It will be interesting to see what happens to the rest of the stable of people wearing Nike.
He's the alpha and omega so to speak.. I agree that it will be interesting.

Knew it was coming. I wonder if they will keep dropping shoes and such since their air max and other lines seem to do well in sales.

I still find it interesting that Nike wouldn’t continue the TW line. I’m sure they have their research and reasoning behind it but I feel like it would’ve been successful enough to justify continuing, even if they do pull Nike out of the golf market.

I still find it interesting that Nike wouldn’t continue the TW line. I’m sure they have their research and reasoning behind it but I feel like it would’ve been successful enough to justify continuing, even if they do pull Nike out of the golf market.
He has enough fans that the TW line probably would have done pretty well as just a lifestyle brand.

So you’re telling me that my Secret Santa gave me a Nike golf shirt that’s the best fitting golf shirt I’ve ever had and now they’re going away?

What The Wtf GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

1aedc081188873a66796be4070d3d847.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You get outa here!

I am curious on what's next - just because I'm curious not because I'm looking for more stuff to buy.
Pleated joggers.

Back