Tiger and Travis Mathew?

OldandStiff

AlsoBald
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
It's all over TikTok, the gram, and YouTube. What's up?

Would a TaylorMade guy wear TM?

Or maybe Callaway is snatching him up? THAT would be wild.

They did do the top golf resume thing

I think they’d (TMaG) let Tiger do whatever he wants apparel wise 🤣

🙃🙃

Well TaylorMade is going towards their own clothing line so they probably wouldn't love it. I don't know that they'd get a say though. Lol Who knows the contracts? Where the lawyers at??

And that would be a huge get for any clothing company. And Tiger needs it a bit too I think. His style is..

I think they’d (TMaG) let Tiger do whatever he wants apparel wise 🤣
Is it a sort of drop kick to TaylorMade though? Seems like it, but yeah…guess they can’t/won’t stop him.

I e heard it around the socials too. It seems like it would be unlikely to me being a TM athlete but strange things happen.

I’ve also been hearing in the same channels that Taylormade is gonna make a big splash in the apparel market.

So as usual social media is giant grain of salt land.

I e heard it around the socials too. It seems like it would be unlikely to me being a TM athlete but strange things happen.
Strange things like Tiger not even wearing stuff he is contracted to wear because he doesn't want to? Lol I just remembered that Tiger gets to do whatevertf he wants really.

Interesting…could we see a shake up?!?!?

Strange things like Tiger not even wearing stuff he is contracted to wear because he doesn't want to? Lol I just remembered that Tiger gets to do whatevertf he wants really.
Yeah… strange stuff just like that. Taylormade would be more than willing to swallow it if they had to.

If Tiger can get TM to improve their collars I’m all for it 😀

Would be an odd match. But I’m ok with with it..

Yeah… strange stuff just like that. Taylormade would be more than willing to swallow it if they had to.
Let's not take liberties with other people's swallowing now..

Hmmm this would be an interesting partnership.

TM stuff fits a little snug, would be interesting for Tiger

Maybe we can get polos with snaps like TW wears.

There are a few other pros that wear their gear and play equipment that’s not Callaway.

Honestly I don't think there is any chance an existing OEM signs Tiger.

Would it absolutely shake the tree to sign Tiger? Yes. The $$$ to do so is probably scary.

Cost / Benefit? You probably come out on top.

Back