Tiger and Travis Mathew?

If Tiger can get TM to improve their collars I’m all for it 😀
And their shirts overall. I have a couple that are fine for the office but suck on the golf course. I had a buddy who was a huge Travis Mathew guy. Told him to try Oeter Millar and he converted. He actually changed out everything and gave all his TM stuff to another friend of ours.

I will say though that their caps are awesome and probably the most comfortable I’ve worn.

TM stuff fits a little snug, would be interesting for Tiger
I have a few TM polos and pullovers, I find they fit pretty well. They're cut a bit on the slimmer side, but I wouldn't call them snug. Tiger might not be what he used to be, but if my lumpy a** can wear them, he could surely wear them! :LOL:

And their shirts overall. I have a couple that are fine for the office but suck on the golf course. I had a buddy who was a huge Travis Mathew guy. Told him to try Oeter Millar and he converted. He actually changed out everything and gave all his TM stuff to another friend of ours.

I will say though that their caps are awesome and probably the most comfortable I’ve worn.

i once walked in to a TM store with a $150 gift card i got from two Christmas ago. I walked out thinking how have they gotten away with making trash like this and selling it for that price? Polos were $90-$100 (Peter Millar's price range), and hoodies for $150 lol. Sold the gift card for $90 on ebay 💆‍♂️ ( i kept getting lowballed). And i didnt even care lol.

Last edited:
i once walked in to a TM store with a $150 gift card i got from two Christmas ago. I walked out thinking how have they gotten away with making trash like this and selling it for that price? Polos were $90-$100 (Peter Millar's price range), and hoodies for $150 lol. Sold the gift card for $90 on ebay 💆‍♂️ ( i kept getting lowballed). And i didnt even care lol.
I got a $150 one from the future in laws at Christmas. It will be used solely for caps. Probably when they have a sell too.

I mean he already is known for wearing shirts that you can sweat thru...might as well go to another company where you can do the same:alien:

With all the personalities , shuffling the apparel brands.

Who knows where this all lands at this point in time….

Regardless, it / his decision , won’t be the last change of label.

Tiger's going to show up to the Masters and obliterate the field with a Paradym Smoke driver and a set of Apex irons.

Tiger's going to show up to the Masters and obliterate the field with a Paradym Smoke driver and a set of Apex irons.
Nowadays you just never know, stranger things have happened! :LOL:

Oh good, so Travis Matthews' pricing can be even dumber.

As long as they make a Sunday red he likes that's all that matters.

Season 3 Whatever GIF by The Office

It would be bad for me. My wife is always buying me their stuff. If she saw Tiger in Travis Matthew she would look at me in it and go I’ve been wasting our money. She’ll still love me though.

What I have heard is that he’s probably going to develop a line under Taylormade as he has an equity stake in the company since his signing last time. So my guesse is are going to go out all out with a whole new wardrobe lineup with Tiger as the flagship.

What I have heard is that he’s probably going to develop a line under Taylormade as he has an equity stake in the company since his signing last time. So my guesse is are going to go out all out with a whole new wardrobe lineup with Tiger as the flagship.
Some of the Taylormade stuff looks really good.

There is no way a Travis tiger collab happens.

Currently TaylorMade doesn’t make any of their own clothing. It’s all cobranded with other companies
Someone at Taylormade approved the design for them to slap their name on it, and it looks good.

Back