It’s amazing how man folks want to jump to conclusions of if he was medicated, fell asleep or was Intoxicated.

Just mind numbing what society has come to. Always looking to bash someone down. Where is the humility of caring about ones life.

Regardless of what happened, ask yourselves how many of you drive if on pain killers for a recent surgery. I’m sure the responses won’t be zero...

Now they saw that the "jaws of life" were not used according to the Sheriff. Love the media!
Well, it was the LA Co. Sheriff who released a statement that the “jaws” were used.

What a sad thing to see regardless of how it happened. At this point I actually hope he gives up the game, recovers the best he can and just enjoys life with his kids and family.

It’s amazing how man folks want to jump to conclusions of if he was medicated, fell asleep or was Intoxicated.

Just mind numbing what society has come to. Always looking to bash someone down. Where is the humility of caring about ones life.

Regardless of what happened, ask yourselves how many of you drive if on pain killers for a recent surgery. I’m sure the responses won’t be zero...
It’s a tough spot and while I don’t agree I get it. Two previous auto accidents, both involved some crazy stuff. A third happens and it’s kind of natural to follow that path.

I prefer to focus on him surviving, but I would be lying if I didn’t at least think it

It’s a tough spot and while I don’t agree I get it. Two previous auto accidents, both involved some crazy stuff. A third happens and it’s kind of natural to follow that path.

I prefer to focus on him surviving, but I would be lying if I didn’t at least think it
Yeah I get it. My mind went there for a quick second based on previous events, but the media is on a witch hunt.

Reactions: JB

What was the second accident? I know there was the DWI or whatever it was but he was stopped on the side of the road or in the road. No other car was involved as I recall.

I think he wrecked in his front yard with the incident with his wife, right? Fender bender?

I think he wrecked in his front yard with the incident with his wife, right? Fender bender?
That was the first. Or was it the second? If so, what was the first?

I fell asleep driving back to the University of Virginia the summer after my first year. Fortunately for me, I woke when I hit the back of an elderly couple's car on route 29. If I hadn't hit them, the next stop was a 300-400 foot drop into a steep ravine. Doubt I would have survived that. I wasn't on pain meds. I would think most of us have gotten the head nods or had close calls. Not saying that's what happened, but with no skid marks, it's a possibility.

It will be weeks before we know what the cause(s) of the accident was. It's a damn good thing he had a seatbelt on and was in a modern vehicle otherwise, he'd be dead or have even more serious injuries. He's also fortunate he didn't hit a large tree trunk or one of those telephone poles. In my 20 years working in the automotive collision industry, I've seen plenty of vehicles that people were killed in that had less damage than the Genesis Tiger was driving.

What was the second accident? I know there was the DWI or whatever it was but he was stopped on the side of the road or in the road. No other car was involved as I recall.

The first being Escalade to a hydrant
The second being busted tires from curbing it

I read something that said he was running late to meet Drew Brees and Justin Herbert for a playing lesson.

You just never know. A couple years ago, on the way to work a car going at a very high rate of speed coming towards me, veered across 4 lanes, almost clipped me head on, and went airborne as he hit the curb, went right through a power pole, and crashed into a house. I was the first one to get to him. Old guy whose blood sugar had dropped. He had a couple broken ribs but otherwise fine. I was totally prepared to see the most horrifically mangled body ever as I ran towards the car. Craziest thing I've ever seen.

I hope he is ok. Golf is better with him.
y'all let me know when it is appropriate to start dropping memes.

Yes, that was in Jupiter. He was found asleep on the side of a road.

My thoughts and I am sure many others...

The helicopter following the wrecker for miles. Who the hell finds that interesting. What a circus, guess people love it ?

It reminded me of the copters following OJ in '94.o_O

This was 7:20 am .... painkillers in the morning? or an unfamiliar car or dropped something ... who cares. I let the police sort it out.

Quoting from an ESPN report:

“In a news conference later Tuesday, Alex Villanueva of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said Woods was conscious and able to communicate with officials who arrived on the scene at approximately 7:18 a.m. PT in Rancho Palos Verdes, California. Daryl Osby of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said Woods was in serious but stable condition upon arrival.

He was wearing a seatbelt, and according to Villanueva, there was no evidence of impairment.”

More from the article:

“a prybar and ax were used to take Woods safely away from the windshield of the SUV. The sheriff's department had said earlier Tuesday that the Jaws of Life were used, but officials later said that was not the case.

Deputy Carlos Gonzalez, who first arrived on the scene, described Woods as calm and lucid and able to identify himself. He said the road where the crash occurred is notorious for accidents due to high speed.”

Shattered ankle and compound fracture from reports! Brutal!

Quoting from an ESPN report:

“In a news conference later Tuesday, Alex Villanueva of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said Woods was conscious and able to communicate with officials who arrived on the scene at approximately 7:18 a.m. PT in Rancho Palos Verdes, California. Daryl Osby of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said Woods was in serious but stable condition upon arrival.

He was wearing a seatbelt, and according to Villanueva, there was no evidence of impairment.”

They wouldn’t give a statement about no evidence of impairment if there was any question as to whether Tiger was under the influence of alcohol or drugs. They would have stated that they were still investigating .

They wouldn’t give a statement about no evidence of impairment if there was any question as to whether Tiger was under the influence of alcohol or drugs. They would have stated that they were still investigating .
That’s what I am thinking, but I have no idea. I can say that it warmed my heart to read those words. Neither he nor his loved ones need that right now.

Shattered ankle and compound fracture from reports! Brutal!
As somebody else (or maybe many) posted, you don’t have the engine of your vehicle pushed up into the passenger compartment without some body parts being crushed, usually legs and/or pelvis.

The second being busted tires from curbing it
Forgot about that from the deal where he was found on the side of the road.

Back