The Match II: Tiger Woods & Peyton Manning vs Phil Mickelson & Tom Brady

Really really, I’m not a fan of either of them, it’s more entertaining than Romo, but still blah.
@Jman If you could choose the pairings who would you involve... has to be non PGA/Golf related?

^^^THIS^^^

Just mic up Manning and Brady for the banter. It's entertainment not pro golf. Got to take it in the context intended by the event. Bring it on please as I'm sick of watching replays of old sport events.

I don't think we can be friends anymore. Who doesn't like Peyton, and who picks Wahlberg over him? I am questioning a lot right now.
C’est La Vie :p

Peytons aww shucks persona wears me out.

No interest if PPV. Would watch for free since haven't seen sports in seemingly forever. Would be fun to watch Tiger play again.

I am always startled by the disdain for Tom Brady. What is so irritating about him? We really don’t know him and all he has ever said or done is always team oriented. Never talked trash. In fact, he is a master of the art of deflection and really not saying anything.
It's probably just based on the uniform that he wore. I guess I have an anti-Patriots bias. It makes his face bother me. Maybe I will like him as a Buc.

No interest if PPV. Would watch for free since haven't seen sports in seemingly forever. Would be fun to watch Tiger play again.
Even if it all goes to relief charities?

Are you day-drinking James?? This can't be a sober choice.
Perfectly sober. I prefer entertainers who can entertain, not old deflated quarterbacks (see what I did there?)

Thats exactly where I am. As sports craved as I am, that’s my caveat.
By the end of the round you'll change your mind about Peyton. Dude has wit.

I'm actually interested in seeing how Brady interacts. All we've ever seen of him is so vanilla and polished. Maybe since he escaped the empire he'll open up and show how he really is. One can hope.

I'm actually interested in seeing how Brady interacts. All we've ever seen of him is so vanilla and polished. Maybe since he escaped the empire he'll open up and show how he really is. One can hope.
All joking aside, I am too. He’s always so....Patriot-y all the time. Better show some personality, because you’re right that at lease Peyton will.

All joking aside, I am too. He’s always so....Patriot-y all the time. Better show some personality, because you’re right that at lease Peyton will.
Peyton will needle him constantly. If Tommy doesn't come back strong it will be ugly. Brady busting on Payton would go far in making those outside of the NE bubble like the guy.

Timberlake and Wahlberg

Timberlake is the slowest player I've ever seen. I followed he and his pro partner Justin Rose around Pebble Beach and Timberlake is slower than DeChambeau , (or any Tour player who is accused of slow play). Multiple practice swings for each shot, deep breathing exercises, checking and rechecking wind, yardages etc... is how Timberlake plays.

Peyton will needle him constantly. If Tommy doesn't come back strong it will be ugly. Brady busting on Payton would go far in making those outside of the NE bubble like the guy.
He should just wear all of his rings. Haha

Timberlake is the slowest player I've ever seen. I followed he and his pro partner Justin Rose around Pebble Beach and Timberlake is slower than DeChambeau , (or any Tour player who is accused of slow play). Multiple practice swings for each shot, deep breathing exercises, checking and rechecking wind, yardages etc... is how Timberlake plays.
And I’m sure it’d be just like that in a 2 v 2 matchup. :rolleyes:

Back