Titleist T100, T200 and T300 Irons

I use the 4/5 t200 bent I weak and the t100 bent I strong. Gaps out good and the 200’s give me the extra launch in the lower irons

Hadn't thought of going that high. Was thinking only from 8 iron down. :unsure:

I think you could make it work with t100s and the t200. Would be a great blended set if the numbers work out

[/QUOTE

actually i think @DataDude has 100s 200s and 300s in his set maybe he will chime in on how that’s going

Yep,

I have the T200's bent 1* strong in 7-PW so the PW wit a 43 on it is actually a 42*. I use these for full swings. I then have a T100 46* PW, which is basically my gap wedge. I use it from 100 and also for a lot of short game shots since the smaller profile is amenable to that. I have T300 4-6. I don't use the 4 or 5 as I just get better results from a hybrid, but they are great clubs too. If I had it to do over again I might have gotten lighter shafts in the T300 irons I got than then Project X LZ that are in the rest of the set. Those longer clubs are where the weight seems to get me. It makes sense as I have a 65g in my driver, 75g in my fairway, 80g in my hybrids, 115g in all my irons, and 120g in my wedges. Having around a 100g in those 3 would have made a better transition.

Here is what I ordered:

T100S 4-PW
C-Taper in S+, 1/4” long
GP Velvet Align, Plus 3 wraps

Last edited:
Here is what I ordered:

T100S 4-PW
C-Taper in S+, 1/4” long
GP Velvet Align, Plus 3 wraps

your going to really enjoy them

your going to really enjoy them
Hope so! In all the years and equip owned, never owned a set of Titleist irons. My fingers are 🤞🏻

Played 36 this weekend, these irons are straight performers out of any lie. So easy to dig deep through the rough or pick it off hard pan, the t100s are fantastic.

Just gave the T200's a good cleaning and I still think they are some of the best looking irons in their class. So pretty.

20200605_182256.jpg

I finally had a day where both the long irons and short irons were acting the same and it was wonderful. I used the 4i the first 2 holes today and it worked great. On hole 1 off the tee due to the water and being the first hole, decided 4i was the right club. Straight, right down the middle, 216 yards. 2nd hole is a 485 par 5 and after hitting my drive 277 had 207 to the stick. Used the 4i to cut a shot into the green and left it pin high 20 feet away with an eagle putt. These are simply great gamer irons.

Screenshot_20200606-205918.pngScreenshot_20200606-205922.png

I finally had a day where both the long irons and short irons were acting the same and it was wonderful. I used the 4i the first 2 holes today and it worked great. On hole 1 off the tee due to the water and being the first hole, decided 4i was the right club. Straight, right down the middle, 216 yards. 2nd hole is a 485 par 5 and after hitting my drive 277 had 207 to the stick. Used the 4i to cut a shot into the green and left it pin high 20 feet away with an eagle putt. These are simply great gamer irons.

View attachment 8947666View attachment 8947667

I use the 4iron quite a bit of the tee on par 4. It’s a really fun club!

My iron play tends to go up/down more than my driver, wedges, or putter. This partially explains why I really enjoy a great set of irons. I've dropped my handicap by ~50% since receiving the T200 irons about 9 months ago. Had my personal best round of +5 (77) a few days ago and think 75 is within striking distance (6.5K yards, 72.2 rating, 143 slope).

Played 36 today and had a great shot on 167 yard par 3 with a slight tail/cross wind (see below ⬇). Also hit a nice pitching wedge from 136 yards to about 10' two holes earlier for another birdie. It's fun to go pin hunting when you're confident about the pending results!

8 iron from 167 yards.
6ECAC2C8-CA25-4889-95E7-A368824737ED.jpeg

T100S irons have been good for me. Really like the solid feel of them. The strong lofts dont appear to have given me any crazy distance gains. I’m assuming that is largely attributable to how and why Titleist repositioned the tungsten in the heads. Very solid set of irons.
After yesterday’s round I was able to get them on my pros mitchel machine. I tweaked the lies a bit and only the 5 iron loft.

I decided to weaken the lofts of my T100S irons a smidge. Went one degree weak. Man, these irons bend like butta. I'm no expert at bending, but took my time and got them dialed in. Hoping for just a bit more launch and spin. I've noticed that some more stopping power with these should do me good. The bonus is that taking off the one degree has also decreased the offset, so now they really look like blades.

I've been enjoying the T100S irons as well. My buddy is now irritated that he went with the T200s instead. I find the T100S incredibly forgiving and plenty long but with great stopping power even on longer irons. I went with the S's instead of the regular T100 set because of being able to get the launch window down a bit and it's been great.

Shot a cool 37 at league today. I love these irons. There is really nothing at all I dislike about them. The 4&5 t200 irons are the perfect blend to mix with the t100s really enjoying this set.

They had a PGA section event at our club yesterday. Couldn’t believe the amount of t100 in use. Was pretty cool to see all the use they were getting.

Had some really good rounds the past few days 74,71 and 35 in our 9 hole league today. After are round today we were siting around settling up and having a beverage. My buddy who always plays with me asked how many greens I had missed in 2.5 rounds. I didn’t have a clue as I don’t keep track. He told me he was keeping track and I had only missed 9 greens in 45 holes. He mentioned if I had a shot at the green I hit it. The T100s are just money for me right now. If I see the green I have the confidence to go up, down, right or left and know I can hit the green. Not saying they’re always within 5 ft, but the green non the less. Love the clubs

Thats great to hear, I aim 99% sure they will be my next irons. Just waiting on the lockdown lifting over here so I can get a fitting to see what shafts etc suit me best

Really glad to see these getting a lot of play. Titleist stuff is just really consistent and dependable. The gear never does anything unexpected and once you get used to what you bought you can really play golf with their stuff.

Been playing the T100s for a fair bit now. Some current thoughts:

1. The look/setup is fantastic. I'm used to the small heads now.
2. The feel on well struck shots is excellent. Very solid. Thin shots feel as advertised. I have a habit of missing toe side on poor strikes and these irons have really surprised me on those misses. The distance doesn't suffer as much as I'd expect based on my initial reaction from the strike. A number of times, I knew I made a poor toe side strike and almost immediately started talking to me ball to "get up," only to find my ball surprisingly continue on its line and come up a little short.
3. They don't seem to go left on me and I have a bit of difficultly accepting that fact.....so I block them some times. This could be somewhat attributed to the lie angles, so I may bend them a smidge upright (back to where they were).
4. I do struggle to work them as much as I'd like. I enjoy working my ball flight and these are a bit of a challenge for me in that dept.. Not necessarily a bad thing, just something I've noticed from time to time. This could also be the C-Taper shafts I have in them. I have not been on a launch monitor, but I suspect my spin is quite low - so likely my culprit there.

I looked at the T100s, but I want lofts that are the same as my current irons ,so its the standard T100 that I will be going for

I came very close to ordering a set off the shelf, but I am going to wait to be fitted

I'm really enjoying the T100S. As DataDude said, you know how the club is going to perform (assuming I put a halfway decent swing on it) and I really appreciate that coming from my last set of irons. I might now hit these quite as far, although I'm only about a half club short where I expected to be closer to a full club short. But knowing how far the ball is going to go and not having to worry about it flying the green on 25% of your shots is great. They look good, feel good and I think they will be in the bag for awhile.

Of course I've said that about the last 3 sets of irons I've had as well :LOL:

It has been 8 months or so since i got my T300's. My swing has improved and i am having great results with these. I really have nothing that i could complain about with them. They feel amazing when i flush one! I only had down to a 6 iron as i would use a hybrid after that. I have ordered that matching 5 iron for my set because my confidence level is up with my irons over my hybrids. I was going to get a 4 iron also for off the tee but we are going to try the U510 with the same shaft as my irons. If i don't like it my fitter will take it back and build me a matching 4 iron. Overall very happy with my choice in the irons.

Back