Jimmy3864

“JimmyD”
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Would be interested @JB once you get in hand in posting a photo of TSi3 head side by side with an Apex Pro head.

MH

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
tsi3 looks to be very similar in size compared to the apex pro from pictures I have seen. The ability to adjust the tsi3 flat the same as my 816 is a big bo is fir me and that takes the apex pro out of the running for me. As soon as I can figure out what shaft is going to be a better for me I will be buying the tsi3

Tenputt

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 1.9
So who thinks they can tie knots with that Tsi3?
Too much club for me. If it came in a 23* or 24*, it might be a perfect club, but not in the 18* or 20*.

OldandStiff

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+

OldandStiff

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
This was a purchase I was going to make locally, because they gave me the chance to gets my hands on it pretty early. Stores have been basically shut down for the last week with this weather though, and who knows when they're going to get caught up with receiving and inventory to put them out, so my online trigger finger is getting pretty itchy on this one.

I really enjoy the 3. Another Titleist offering this year that seems pretty perfect for me, and I'm wanting to try to reincorporate a hybrid for at least the spring.

AnthonyC

Team Titleist
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Yes
I'm not a hybrid guy, but I'd like to try them. Hmmmmmmm

MSB256

Reaction score
Handicap
The TSi3 shape reminds me of the OG Apex. Liking the look of that one.

BlkNGld

Reaction score
Handicap
loft
Too much club for me. If it came in a 23* or 24*, it might be a perfect club, but not in the 18* or 20*.
Yeah, when I looked at these, I wondered about TSI3 in 23/24 as something more iron like but TSi2 in a lower loft as something that might straddle the line between a 3H and 7W, but the lofts don't permit it.

I guess the message is that if you aren't comfortable hitting a 4i, TSi3 isn't for you.

GraniteRoost

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
6 Grint
This was a purchase I was going to make locally, because they gave me the chance to gets my hands on it pretty early. Stores have been basically shut down for the last week with this weather though, and who knows when they're going to get caught up with receiving and inventory to put them out, so my online trigger finger is getting pretty itchy on this one.

I really enjoy the 3. Another Titleist offering this year that seems pretty perfect for me, and I'm wanting to try to reincorporate a hybrid for at least the spring.
At this point buying local is gold. A golf club in had is worth two back-ordered or otherwise online!

And, I just realized I've got a good reason to go to the golf store... these were not out last weekend!

OldandStiff

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
At this point buying local is gold. A golf club in had is worth two back-ordered or otherwise online!

And, I just realized I've got a good reason to go to the golf store... these were not out last weekend!
Seriously! I just talked to one of the store owners here, and he basically said, 'I know you're not going to wait for backorder on some of these things, but we're trying to make sense of the deliveries we got and didn't get with this crazy storm, so I will text you as I open anything I think might interest you.

You don't need to come help.'

:LOL: They know me so well.

I did text him a wishlist, just to take out any guess work and unnecessary communication, because I'm considerate, and this was on it. :p

GraniteRoost

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
6 Grint
Seriously! I just talked to one of the store owners here, and he basically said, 'I know you're not going to wait for backorder on some of these things, but we're trying to make sense of the deliveries we got and didn't get with this crazy storm, so I will text you as I open anything I think might interest you.

You don't need to come help.'

:LOL: They know me so well.

I did text him a wish list, just to take out any guess work and unnecessary communication, because I'm considerate, and this was on it. :p
Ha ha ha... its a good thing to have your golf shop properly trained. :cool: They sound like they are on their game!

GraniteRoost

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
6 Grint

GraniteRoost

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
6 Grint
I got a chance to try out both the Tsi2 and Tsi3 hybrids today. They are a pretty sleek and attractive looking package. The TSi3 is a very nice size for a players, style hybrid, it is small but not overly so, and face sets up neutral iwth a pleasant amount of bulge and roll. The shape almost had me emphasizing my "Utility Iron" swing, and it felt really solid. The Tsi3 I hit in 20*, with both HZRDUS and TENSEI Blue AV shafts.

The Tsi2 is a large shape that again really sets up well, and will be more confidence inspiring for most folks. I also hit it very well. This one was paired up with Tensei AV White, just due to the combination of demo lengths and models available (did not have a white in correct length for the 20> TSi3.

The Tsi2 would be an easy, no regrets decision to put in the bag, but the 3 had me pretty impressed. After playing a larger hybrid last season with the Mav Standard, I kind of want to switch up profile a little bit. The 3 was surprisingly good on mishits, I was getting most of what I would need of them. You feel them more for sure, and ultimately the Tsi2 is a bigger more forgiving club, but the 3 was definitely playable. I thought the Tensei was a pretty decent pairing, both the Blue and White.

I also hit the new Callaway Apex Pro. I would rate that as slightly small and more intimidating to look at than the TSi3. It really has a slimmed down look. Only took three swings with MMT Hy 85 but got similar results, and hung right in there with the TSi3.

Iceman!

THPer formerly known as "markm778"
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So I hit the TSi2 hybrid last night I came away completely impressed.
First swing was a Rocket (For me) Sound was great
I think that I liked about it was the spin - I feel like I can hit this into a green and it would hole vs. the Mizuno I'm gaming now.1FCE0846-AD10-4C17-9BC6-441B65319CD8.jpegC39D66D9-1D95-4930-8AF8-2E7156660AB9.jpeg71C564A9-BCEE-4A11-9B45-747D1B2DCB80.jpeg

Last edited:

Nappy

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
PBR
I really have my eye on the Tsi2. I need to find some confidence back in the hybrid spot in the bag.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in