Titleist Vokey SM6 Wedges Review Thread

Tried my hand at removing and adding in a custom paintfill with the new ones I had made.

cPMdAdK.jpg
Those came out awesome dude. I'm still going back and forth on whether or not I want to do paint fill on mine.

I really want to see the steel gray in hand.
They look awesome in hand. If they have some at the shop where I'm picking mine up I'll snag some pictures.

Those really look nice!

Here are a few quick photos in more natural light. The grey steel has a nice sheen to it, though I prefer the matte black.

Untitled by Erik, on Flickr

Untitled by Erik, on Flickr

Yea I really like that steel grey

Like the looks of these SM6. Could use a new 58 or 60 degree

These look amazing!

70de009b07be2f4eec470eae89c4de88.jpg
20fc3ffa6de5474a89e6a4bf9e46b73e.jpg

Some creative trade ins and $75.....snagged me two new weapons today which I needed badly. Gap wedge coming in a few weeks. Ohh...and new multi compound blue -grey grips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. That might be my favorite finish. I want my irons and wedges in that finish.

Definitely looking forward to more info on these when THP is out in Cali here soon.

Matte Black FTW

I'm pretty torn now. I love the matte black, but that looks fantastic too!

Really liking the looks of these. especially the steel grey color.

Yep. That might be my favorite finish. I want my irons and wedges in that finish.

Wow irons would be incredible in steel grey

Literally was havin the same problem today. The local rep happened to be at a local course (pine hills) and I was able to talk to him about them. He said black would wear as they are net coated the same way as the steel grey and raw. He also said they might be a tads after because of no coating.

Ditto. I'm going to play tomorrow and take the clubs trial wedges out on the course...going to take one of each and see what fits my eye the best, I'll let that be my deciding factor bc from a bag appeal standpoint I think they both look great.

Those look sweet...but for some reason, Titleist wedges and I have never seemed to pair up. Of course I'll give these a swing when I have an opportunity.

Some creative trade ins and $75.....snagged me two new weapons today which I needed badly. Gap wedge coming in a few weeks. Ohh...and new multi compound blue -grey grips.

Awesome, congrats! Any particular reason why you chose the M grind for both? Just curious because I thought that was the grind better suited for versatility around the greens, at the expense of performance on full swings.

Can't get the lighting right for a decent camera phone picture I'll post better ones with a real camera. The pictures do not do these things justice. They are stunning.
27a6cfc5c352f99a8cd3152f89ea51eb.jpg

7ff4033a89446e5b418aaf1f8b2bdd30.jpg

0b812372ae13e00ac4f264c7e7702e73.jpg

Can't get the lighting right for a decent camera phone picture I'll post better ones with a real camera. The pictures do not do these things justice. They are stunning.
27a6cfc5c352f99a8cd3152f89ea51eb.jpg

7ff4033a89446e5b418aaf1f8b2bdd30.jpg

0b812372ae13e00ac4f264c7e7702e73.jpg

Those are sharp!!

I'm so torn on whether or not I want to paint fill them. They look so good as is. Might just change the red to pink!

Let it sit for a while, then decide. I'll be swinging some of those tomorrow for sure.

Let it sit for a while, then decide. I'll be swinging some of those tomorrow for sure.
That's the plan for now! I'd be shocked if you didn't like them.

Back