Usually the toe for me.

I'm an equal opportunity misser...

Always

MyLeftBigToe2.jpg

Neither/both. I don't often it hit all the way out on the toe or heel, but I regularly miss @ball of center either way.

Usually heel with the driver and toe with the irons.

Driver, unfortunately, is a heel miss - which I think is much worse. Irons though, my misses are a bit more towards the toe..

Sigh....

Heel... Or that bulky thing just outside of it....

toe for me.

Heel for sure, more so on the irons and wedges which causes a pull for me.

Definitely a toe-miss guy when it comes to hybrids, irons, and wedges. Lately, though, with driver and fairway woods, I'm missing more heel-side.

Last edited:
Definitely on the toe side!

I miss more out on the toe.

Mainly the Toe, I still fight pulling off the ball a little

my miss regardless of club is almost always toward the toe.

Heel side. Its irritating.

Toe on both driver and irons

Toe. I do miss slightly on the heel side from time to time, but the results are usually OK. The toe hook can be brutal.

It's usually a toe miss for me.

Toe fo sho

Toe...

Heel side. Its irritating.

have be you turned to address the ball slightly towards the toe with your driver? I think it was on one of the golf channel academy shows with one of the tour pros that showed when ball is addressed with center of club and you lift it up to where the club will make ball contact it then aligns towards the heel. If you address it with ball at center of club then lowere club to ground it will show you where to address the ball and avoid heel miss...of course this doesn't take into account a poorly executed swing

Back