TOMO Golf Shoes - THP Review Thread

A breathable golf shoe will always get my attention, heck... I'm known to wear golf sandals.

Like the casual yet athletic look, definitely a shoe for me to consider.

Thank You to my Awesome Secret Santa for these. I wear them every day. So comfortable and light.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I hadn't heard of these until recently and a buddy got them for Christmas. Excited to hear his feedback on them.

I'm really interested in these bad boys. How comfy are they?

I'm really interested in these bad boys. How comfy are they?

Very comfortable. I wear them very frequently on and off the course. This time of year it has been exclusively off.

Very comfortable. I wear them very frequently on and off the course. This time of year it has been exclusively off.
This is absolute truth. I wear mine a ton and are light and comfy!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have a pair of these in the Stone (light gray) color coming in March when my size is back in stock. Really looking forward to getting them and wearing them walking the course.

They look like the Adidas Shadow sneakers with a different sole...I like them

I'm waiting to see how much longer till their WP option comes out, but I'll certainly add a 2nd pair.

I'm waiting to see how much longer till their WP option comes out, but I'll certainly add a 2nd pair.

I’d still love to try a pair of these.

Do they make boats?

13, so I’ve been timid. I can wear 13 in most brands nowadays as I’m shrinking apparently, but I still hesitate.

These shoes even impress our new dog Daisy. She keeps taking them and walking around the house with one in her mouth they are so soft and light. This time she went into my closet, got them off the 4th shelf and came back into my office to show me.

I’ll get a new thread going as I dive in, but look what showed up today: Tomo Vol. 2

40BB1CAD-50EA-43B2-8C11-EF9115150D18.jpeg

These remind me of a low top chuck taylor shoe. That color is definitely not for me but I cant wait to hear your thoughts.

I didn't open the box when they arrived. Those sure are interesting.

These remind me of a low top chuck taylor shoe. That color is definitely not for me but I cant wait to hear your thoughts.
[/QUOTE

I like the color more than the white I thought I was getting.

I didn't open the box when they arrived. Those sure are interesting.

welp, let’s put a helmet on and see what happens.

I like how they look

Probably would not opt for red but interested to read the review about Vol. 2. The soles are definitely different from any spikeless shoes that I can recall.

Like the looks of those

I really like what I saw with volume one just grazing through the thread since it popped up I my feed. I have to be honest, volume 2 is not really something that speaks to me. Not saying there isn't a market for it by any means. I'm probably one of the most boring shoe guys around. I'd just hope there's something a little more subdued in their lineup

I really like what I saw with volume one just grazing through the thread since it popped up I my feed. I have to be honest, volume 2 is not really something that speaks to me. Not saying there isn't a market for it by any means. I'm probably one of the most boring shoe guys around. I'd just hope there's something a little more subdued in their lineup
There is, for sure. The red looks like it’s the most in your face.

Can you elaborate? I see them as very basic for my taste but I know I’m far from a fashionable person. What draws you to them?

Because they aren’t waterproof they probably aren’t a shoe I’d golf in. But as an everyday tennis shoe...the grey ones just look nice to my eye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to your thoughts on these G.

Back