Toulon Chicago and Odyssey Double Wide

Both great looking heads.

To late, you had to come in and take a peak. :cool:
I'm peeking, not peaking. If I was peaking, I wouldn't be putter pondering. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though - this putter will get it's time in the bag somewhere down the line - only a question of when.

I'm peeking, not peaking. If I was peaking, I wouldn't be putter pondering. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though - this putter will get it's time in the bag somewhere down the line - only a question of when.

Chicago showed up today. Let’s see what the fuss is all about.

Chicago showed up today. Let’s see what the fuss is all about.
I rolled my double wide last night, there just is no comparison really. Just a different feel all together. Both great putters no doubt, 13 putts last night for 9 holes. The Chicago is above and beyond IMO.

I rolled my double wide last night, there just is no comparison really. Just a different feel all together. Both great putters no doubt, 13 putts last night for 9 holes. The Chicago is above and beyond IMO.
So I’m not going to lie, I wish that H1 neck was a stock option. I’ve been gaming slant neck and flow neck on all of the rest of my putters but wasn’t going to swing a garage on this one. All that to say, it’s an adjustment.

So I’m not going to lie, I wish that H1 neck was a stock option. I’ve been gaming slant neck and flow neck on all of the rest of my putters but wasn’t going to swing a garage on this one. All that to say, it’s an adjustment.
Will be here waiting on the feedback. Don't think it will be to much of an adjustment for you with your skills.

I think it's the feel at impact that does it for me. The diamond milled face has combined the firmness of a milled putter, but still has some softness of an insert.

I think it's the feel at impact that does it for me. The diamond milled face has combined the firmness of a milled putter, but still has some softness of an insert.
That is great way to describe it.

Can you please stop saying good things like this so I won't be tempted to buy one of these anymore?

Really looking forward to rolling the double wide for the first time when I get out this year

Okay. I’ll admit, I didn’t expect this Chicago to be this stable.

Really? Tell us more good sir.
So I expected the more compact head to be more difficult to dial in than the Double Wide. While I still think the Double Wide is easier for me, I believe that's due to the flow neck vs the DB. That said, The Chicago has handled "mishits" better than expected, has been fairly easy to align and is intoxicating at impact. Focusing on letting the face rotate has been the biggest key for me.

Back