Toulon Design Putters Preview

TPC headcover is awesome. 99 might be a tad on high side but if I had a putter it'd be hard not to purchase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I like the new head cover. I might have to snag one

Snagged one. Bit the bullet on the price and hopefully will have a putter for it later in the year

Toulon is stepping up big to the plate. Love the offerings and that head cover.

That headcover looks really good

Rose gold finish with light blue paint fill posted on their Facebook page.

2a1e6141ec1e9df7c19b4d9c3738ce8d.jpg

Hey Guys,

We just created our THP account so we'd like to formally introduce ourselves. We've been blown away by the support from The Hackers Paradise community. We're off to a fast start out of the gates and all of our 5 putters are now officially available. Toulon Design has already been put into play on the PGA Tour and the LPGA Tour with more and more players requesting putters every week. We focus on what we call Performance Driven Design which is consists of three things: improving the sound, feel, and roll. With The Garage opening May 25th we've got some exciting things coming and can't wait to start building some beautiful custom putters. We're just starting to roll out some really cool headcovers. Some of you may have seen our Players Championship headcover which we are really excited about. You can go see it at toulondesign.com. We are finishing up some more major and special themed headcovers with designs that we think will blow you away. Stay tuned as we begin to launch those soon. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send us a message. We're looking forward to contributing to the forum.

Best,

Team Toulon

And dont forget we have some killer content coming from your HQ next month.

Welcome Team Toulon, I enjoyed meeting the group in Orlando in January. Really excited about the line and still have my eye on a Memphis. Will be in touch soon.

Robert

4fcc7d32b65ed131a14b282a7f7e8b97.jpg

I'm a fan!

Really cool they are signed up on THP. Would love to order one eventually

Welcome aboard Toulon!

Welcome aboard Toulon!

I still remember you in their fitting lab upstairs trying them all out and just smiling as soon as you got to the one that just clicked.

I still remember you in their fitting lab upstairs trying them all out and just smiling as soon as you got to the one that just clicked.
Yeah and it wasnt a blade which added to the shock and awe

We need a Toulon thing for WITB.

Welcome to THP, Team Toulon.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Welcome Team Toulon!! I'm looking for that garage opening. Can't wait!

Great to see Toulon jump into the forum. Stuff looks absolutely fantastic.

Rolled the San Diego for the first time today. Greens were bumpy and sandy, as they have yet to recover fully from being punched 2 weeks ago. Even so, I had 31 putts. Stroke felt smooth and the feel off the face is different but pleasing. Sound is not as muted as some of the deep mills but not as sharp as copper inserts. It sits somewhere in between nearer to the sharper tone but it is nice. Great initial roll before the plinko game began. Good distance control (was hitting firm all day). Real test will be when the greens recover fully and are rolling about 11 in high season

Welcome, Team Toulon! Very cool to see you on the forum!

Hi all! This is Sean Toulon. I just wanted to reach out personally to say thanks for the warm welcome to the forum. As a group you have been so supportive of our new venture. This week we have begun to move into the second phase of our business. The first was to successfully launch our 2016 putter collection - and I am happy to say that next week we will begin shipping all of our models. So far so good.

The second phase is to open Toulon Garage - its our custom program and will focus on creating unique putters and what I think are just incredible new head cover designs.

In my last 16 years leading product design and creation at TaylorMade, one of the things I enjoyed the most was doing our Major bags and head covers for golf's major championships. And as much as I loved it, the players and the design team loved it even more.

This week we launched our first Toulon Garage Limited head cover - for The Players Championship, which we think is really the 5th major. The design features subtle trivia and symbolism that help create a story to the artwork and the piece itself. The headcover features the iconic 17th green on a shimmering blue backdrop representing the many bodies of water on the course. The numbers 74, 76, and 78 pay homage to the years in which the most prolific major champion of all-time won the event including the inaugural Players Championship. To date he remains the only 3-time champion. The V signifies the Roman numeral for 5 alluding to this being the Fifth Major; the sunburst crown graphic has five points, and the combination is a subtle nod to this hole often being a dramatic key to victory. The arch shape surrounding the top view alludes to the stadium concept setting of this tournament, also paying homage to the clubhouse Mediterranean style architecture. And the palm trees? Hey, it's Florida baby...

We have some really cool stuff coming down the pike - if you haven't seen the cover, its on our site at www.toulondesign.com.

Hope you all love it and thanks again for the warm welcome.

Best,

Sean

Save some of these announcements for the THP Radio Podcast and THP TV episodes are going to film and record out there in a few weeks Sean. See you soon.

Back