Toulon Small Batch Vista Putter

It's beautiful and as a bonus it makes anything else you bought before seem reasonably priced.

It will be interesting to see if they can find the right balance between exclusivity and volume to mai tain that price point. I hope they do.
That price isn’t going to change, it’s part of their overall layout and planning of being a truly high end brand. There will eventually be some less exclusive releases with a different price, but I wouldn’t expect Odyssey type pricing even then. The aim is to take the Toulon brand to the upper echelon of putter makers, and CLUB makers in general. Exclusivity is key to that.

They way the topline merged into the bumpers made me swoon a little bit....

That's a fantastic looking putter.

I’m guessing no Velcro on the headcover? 🤣

No way I’d pay that much for a putter, but this is the best looking Toulon I’ve ever seen!

Absolutely stunning. And glad to see it's already sold out.

Way out of my price range, but that's a beautiful putter. That finish is freaking exquisite!

Absolutely gorgeous putter, I love what they are doing but sad I’ll never own one

Whoa. That thing is beautiful.

That’s gorgeous

I’ve got a special place in my heart for Toulon. Had an awesome interaction with Sean Toulon helping me out with a putter several years ago before they merged with Odyssey. I think Toulon can do some really really cool stuff after branching back out away from Odyssey.

If this putter is any indication, then we are in for a treat. This thing is absolutely incredible. I would’ve been first in line on the website at a different part of my life. Married with a kid now and can’t go after it but this is right up my alley. Maybe down the line I’ll try to find one on the secondary market.

Such a stunning putter! The finish looks so good and I want to see how that milling feels.

Back