Toulon Small Batch Vista Putter

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
When we first broke the story of Sean Toulon re-establishing Toulon Golf as a standalone brand both here on THP as well as on Off Course with Dan Edwards we tried to emphasize that they had some very ambitious goals, one of which was a monthly Small Batch release.

Well, we weren’t lying.

1-L.png

It is time to say hello to the Vista from Toulon Golf, and to say it is a jaw dropper would be selling it short. Named after Vista, California with its temperate climate and stunning views, this putter design is all about taking timeless to a new level. In fact, the Vista is almost as if the San Diego and Santa Monica had a baby. As Toulon Golf describes it however, the closer you look, the more unique intricacies you will begin to see within the Vista.

2-L.png

The heel-toe weighted blade is adorned with only a single site-dot as its alignment of choice, and from there, every single radius has been painstakingly worked to create a look unique to anything else within the previous Toulon designs. The center of the topline is flatter while as you move to the edges an increased bevel can be noticed. This allows for a much thinner topline appearance that has been further showcased by redesigning the shaping of the bumpers to work with that topline.

5-L.png

Another fun feature is the implementation of a Tri-Sole onto the Vista which makes it stand out from many of their other Small Batch releases. Bringing it all together though is the showstopper of the design, Toulon Golf's "Milk Chocolate PVD" finish. Applied to the 904L Stainless Steel, every single radius and bevel becomes a standout showcasing exactly what the new Toulon Golf want's to achieve, taking timeless designs, and making them extraordinary.

4-L.png

The Vista comes in at a svelte 345 gram head weight with their BB Mid-Depth face-milling with a 45-degree toe hang. As part of the Small Batch, the Vista is extremely limited to just 75 putters and carries a price of $1800.00. It can be purchased directly from their website here https://www.toulongolf.com/category/small-batch

Ok!!! Take my money!

200.gif

• Staff
That. Finish. WHEEEEEWWW!

Loved it as soon as I saw it!

Price isn't for me but man is it pretty

Very nice..

Stunning. Literally artwork.

Stunning. Literally artwork.
You know, it really is. I for one LOVE that about the new Toulon. The Small Batch is meant to be high end, and they have nailed it every time so far.

You know, it really is. I for one LOVE that about the new Toulon. The Small Batch is meant to be high end, and they have nailed it every time so far.
I like what they are doing with that. Just putting out something incredibly unique in limited quantities.

Does Toulon have their own website now?

Holy s**t! 🤯 🤯 that is a heavy price tag. I just spent less than that on a full set of irons

I'm very interested in seeing the Milk Chocolate finish in person. I had the rose gold on my Atlanta, and it became way too reflective in the sun. I am wondering if the milk chocolate provides a similar look, but helps with the glare.

**** fire and save matches, that thing is nice.

Chocolate Milk Winter GIF by Lidl

If I bought that putter I'd have to hang it on the wall behind my desk (if I still had a desk). It's too "purdy" to use.

If I bought that putter I'd have to hang it on the wall behind my desk (if I still had a desk). It's too "purdy" to use.
Oh I would use it nonstop. A work of art like that deserves to be used

It's beautiful and as a bonus it makes anything else you bought before seem reasonably priced.

It will be interesting to see if they can find the right balance between exclusivity and volume to mai tain that price point. I hope they do.

Back