Tour Edge Exotics C723 and E723 Drivers

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
You didn’t really think there would be a release cycle and Tour Edge wouldn’t be joining in, did you? Not only are they coming to the party, but they are also making it Exotic.

Continue reading...

Wow! That’s a lot packed into a $449.99 package.

That is a techd out driver for the price. Love the moveable weight back there.

• Staff
Wow! That’s a lot packed into a $449.99 package.
At 449 and 499, keeping all this tech at those sub 500 price points it really really impressive.

Reactions: MH
  • Staff
On a personal level, I do think the sole is a bit busy with engravings, but of course I’m eager to hit them.

For some reason, I love the bottom view of these drivers. The E, especially being neutrally weighted, is really interesting to me.

Wow how’s that for a new look?! I’d still really like to see the crown in person, but wow!!

Those are some good looking drivers!
Lots of tech packed into them indeed!
Wow. This 2023 release cycle is loaded

The E723 looks like an absolute bomber. The sliding weight track seems a bit shorter than what we've seen from other OEMs, but I'm sure it gets the job done.

Wow how’s that for a new look?! I’d still really like to see the crown in person, but wow!!
Ridgeback is killer at setup, I know how different it is is hard for some to overcome, but year by year they’ve cleaned it up amazingly well.

Ridgeback is killer at setup, I know how different it is is hard for some to overcome, but year by year they’ve cleaned it up amazingly well.
I’m pretty positive I’d be fine with just about anything, but as I don’t do much club testing I can picky with photos :LOL:

Wow, great job Tour Edge. I like the bottom sole, minus the moveable weight, from a looks perspective. But all that said, I think this is going to be a fantastic driver. At this price point, you owe it to yourself to at least swing it.

Diamond Face - Definitely glad to see this continue. The ball speed I retain with the original Diamond Face on the C721 is great, and I'm sure it's only been improved with each iteration as they add more knowledge and data into the newest line.

Ridgeback - Polarizing from a looks perspective, but the stability that it offers make it works it. I actually enjoy the 'alignment' feature it offers, but the stability is the real deal.

Couldn't agree more. It was very unique with the C721, but each iteration has improved upon it. Keeping a similar look, but maximizing weight savings while still retaining stability.

For some reason, I love the bottom view of these drivers. The E, especially being neutrally weighted, is really interesting to me.
Me too. Lots of visual tech and it screams "swing hard"

I like that they went with the moveable weight track in these, it's going to be fun to give these a go.

This one... I want to see it.

1675781555381.png

I’ve been waiting for this write up. The C722 was a beast for me. I hope everyone gives the C723 a fair look this year.

Wow these look great!

The C723 ticks all of my boxes. Love a slightly smaller head.

Wow this is quite the tech in an awesome looking driver. It has the center that is similar to the Cobra driver and then used with Sim, but this time with moveable weight which is sweet. As someone that benefits from a Draw bias, but maybe not a huge draw as the tendency to hook the living daylights out of it this is awesome to hone in where you are at with your swing.

The weighting with heavy back and forward light is tremendous in providing distance and forgiveness - once again they take it next level with a less than competitor price!

These drivers look absolutely fantastic. And what a price point. Impressive stuff. Can't wait to hear how they perform.

Nice- Improving on an already proven tech for their line. It may still be the "Bargain Baby" if it works. But it may not be as "much" of a bargain as it has been the last couple of years. The difference to the major players isn't quite as much as it has been in the past. I guess they may need to adjust to make it seem that it isn't a "cheap" driver, but enough to still make it a relative bargain.
Currently not looking to replace my C721, though... yet... maybe...

100 percent interested and will hit this to test it out. Love my c722 and it's the only driver I have felt this comfort level with.

Great Review James, I really like what they have done since the inception of the 721 Line i was a part of back in 2021. Great looking set of clubs this year and I love that they put in the Perimeter weighting....Rally like the look of them all - especially the C723

Back