Tour Edge Exotics Wingman Putters

Cleveland did something similar with one of their lines too, I’m drawing a blank on the name, but they set a line at the mid-point of the ball height.
2135!

it’s a similar concept in a few ways for sure, but instead of two lines high and low, it’s one right in the middle of the ball!

(wrong thread but it’s brilliant too! Hahahaha)

2135!

it’s a similar concept in a few ways for sure, but instead of two lines high and low, it’s one right in the middle of the ball!

(wrong thread but it’s brilliant too! Hahahaha)
That’s it! Yeah, wildly different execution, but it shows that adjusting the height of the alignment line on the putter can really help get your putter pointed in the right direction. I’m not sure, but I’ve heard that’s helpful when trying to make putts. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have to say TE putters really never did anything for me but this one I like. It's different enough to not look like an exact copy, the alignment system is intriguing, and the price point is fantastic like most TE equipment. Nice review @Jman

i thought those david glod putters looked really good. this one isn’t doing it for me. but hey, at least it looks like you can pick up a ball with this one haha

Cleveland did something similar with one of their lines too, I’m drawing a blank on the name, but they set a line at the mid-point of the ball height.
The Cleveland VP5 is similar but different. I still have mine.

I would love to get my hands on the Wingman 01 and give it a go. It looks like a winner but I do wonder what the price point is going to be.

I would love to get my hands on the Wingman 01 and give it a go. It looks like a winner but I do wonder what the price point is going to be.
Read the article? ;)

Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Just saw that and shot the bosses a message ;)

It’s 199, there’s some good stuff in that article though when we get it back up!

Just saw that and shot the bosses a message ;)

It’s 199, there’s some good stuff in that article though when we get it back up!

Wow! $199 is excellent. I looked on their website and didn’t see any mention of MSRP but it looks like a good putter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sorry, can't open the link, sends me to error page.

Exotics is so on it. Everything they do is done as full on as they can do it. I am impressed with the putter and will hang until April to give it a roll. In the meantime I am going to try the cbx19 hybrid again and if it is good as last time it goes in the bag. This might be my new favorite brand.

I wish these were more available locally to try out as I do like the shape of the head. Time to see if I can find one to demo

Looks like a nice alternative, but can someone help me with the math; how is this possible? Also, the aforementioned adjustable wing weighting includes two standard 3g weights with 8g and 15g options available via a weight kit. The base weight of the head at standard is 3g and with the kit can go up to 379g.

Exotics is so on it. Everything they do is done as full on as they can do it. I am impressed with the putter and will hang until April to give it a roll. In the meantime I am going to try the cbx19 hybrid again and if it is good as last time it goes in the bag. This might be my new favorite brand.
Hey @annsguy, check your mailbox!

Great write up Jman. So much new equipment.

I’m a little surprised they didn’t use their Spheretac grip on this! Has anyone tried that grip?

I love the looks of this thing... definitely on my radar.

But is it self balancing??? Lol

Looks like a nice alternative, but can someone help me with the math; how is this possible? Also, the aforementioned adjustable wing weighting includes two standard 3g weights with 8g and 15g options available via a weight kit. The base weight of the head at standard is 3g and with the kit can go up to 379g.
Simple typo in there when I was writing. I suspect you knew it wasn’t a 3g putter head anyway ;)

Sentence meant to say it is 355g at standard with 3g weights.

Hoping the crew at the show can snatch us some in hands of these this week.

I'm so geeked. out about getting one if these - and had such an itch to buy a stick - that I just bought an Odyssey Red Ball putter. :rolleyes:

These are getting rave reviews on social media. I certainly could use a Wingman to help me make putts!

Any chance a pro (s) puts this in their bag?

Whc style of these putters would be recommended for a straight back, straight through stroke?

Back