Video Tour Edge Live: The THP Showcase

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The week long extravaganza known as the THP Showcase continues today with Tour Edge live. Unprecedented access all week long by our staff testing the equipment and telling you about it, as well as experts straight from the companies involved answering your questions as the testing takes place.

For those that missed the schedule and want to find out what is going on each day and at what time, click here.

Wed-1024x692.jpg

Today we have an all access live stream with Tour Edge Golf at 2pm ET. We have the equipment in the THP Tech Studio, a staff ready to test it out, and experts from Tour Edge virtually here to answer all of your questions...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
The week continues!!!!

Going to be a fun day with Tour Edge!!!

Awesome. Hoping my work inventory ends before then.

For those that see Tour Edge and quickly pass, take a second to think. Unknown in the past I had an image of the brand that was way off... I know a lot of people do considering none of my playing partners wanted to try the clubs I was beating them with from TEEm Experience in 2020. They are great clubs that offer confidence, performance and look good too.

Make sure to tune in as I bet there are quite a lot of cool things coming from them in 2021!!!

Also houdini sole is awesomeness on iron/wood... So easy to hit and sooo damn long!

Looking forward to this one. Enjoyed past Tour Edge streams, so I expect another solid one today!

Tour Edge is always a great watch and now combined with the THP Studios it should bring it to the next level!

Pretty excited to see what Tour Edge has up their sleeves. Their reps are always very candid and they are really making a lot of good equipment.

Interested to see what Tour Edge brings to the table today. Also very interested in the TEEm Tour Edge opportunity to test out some of their newest products.

Need to catch up on yesterday, but looking forward to this one. Always super intriguing to hear what Tour Edge is up to!

Can’t wait!

I am in ponder mode for a hybrid and hear good things about their offerings. Will be doing the deep dive research mode, but this stream sounds like a great place to start.

The last two streams have been great, can't imagine this one will disappoint.

I actually should be able to tune in without having to do much at work. Looking forward to it.

This one is a can't miss for me. I've had something Tour Edge in the bag for over ten years, they've never let me down, and you know they will always have something good coming out next. With a chance to be a part of the 2021 TEEm Tour Edge too, just have to catch this one live. :drinks:

Like yesterday, I won't be able to watch this in real time. But I am curious about Tour Edge. Local shop carries their lines, but I have never found any motivation to try anything Tour Edge. I must have a brand blind spot there. I'll tune in later for the recording.

This week has already been great and it just keeps going, can't wait to hear from Tour Edge today, the CBX iron-wood set I put in play late last year has been a great addition to my bag

Like yesterday, I won't be able to watch this in real time. But I am curious about Tour Edge. Local shop carries their lines, but I have never found any motivation to try anything Tour Edge. I must have a brand blind spot there. I'll tune in later for the recording.
You should give them a shot. Performance wise I think Tour Edge can go toe to toe with anyone, then add in the value based on their price point, and you have one of the best values in golf.

I'm going to catch as much as I can real time today and will watch anything I miss later this evening!!

I wish I had easier access to hit these. Still something I've never tried.

One of the most overlooked brands in golf. Heard they're doing well in Most Wanted tests as well.

I wish I had easier access to hit these. Still something I've never tried.

tEE gear can be hit and miss. Luckily the local shop around me stocks them. Unfortunately the big fitting center by me dropped Them 2 years ago. The owner said that their clientele who pay good money for fittings just never seemed interested in the Tour Edge stuff so they never moved much product. So the 2019 EXS line was the last they carried. Shame too cause the EXS220 I thought was much better.

IMO for me, it'll be another stream to watch, their not a company I know a lot about or their equipment, so it's always nice to learn more and or something new.
As said above, the fun week continues, thanks THP!

THIS will be a fun follow, I have been doing a lot of reading and quite a few ponders on their Woods

Excited to follow along! Love to see the unique trail they are carving in the OEM competition

Canadan has been crushing the host/MC gig, crushing ( it was closer than we thought, but Vosh is a stick and credit where credit is due) the competition in his two head to head matches against the Sponsors.

Back