Video Tour Edge Live: The THP Showcase

This should be a fun follow

Like yesterday, I won't be able to watch this in real time. But I am curious about Tour Edge. Local shop carries their lines, but I have never found any motivation to try anything Tour Edge. I must have a brand blind spot there. I'll tune in later for the recording.

Trust me... Zero motivation is fine. But take your first pick and out it against tour edge. Especially in woods driver and hybo. I can't speak to wedges but man come on those exs wedges looked premier!

Not guaranteeing a win, but they perform!

And the week continues! I'm thoroughly enjoying this format!!

Tour edge is a very interesting (in a good way) company.

the exs220 line is 💥💥💥

A little over 30 minutes to go.

TEE has been filling at least one spot in my bag for several years. Great equipment that flies under the radar.

Looking forward to learning more about the company and their new products.

Awesome, this is going to be fun!

We lost you guys.

Looking forward to going back and watching this after work. Wish it didn't get in the way of things lol.

Tour edge stuff is awesome.. Love their life time warranty.

It is almost like there are twins in the studio..

That was a ton of fun.

Another great show, thanks everyone.

Hosted by team 1/4 zip... even with all those swings, @JB & @GolferGal must be saving on heat up there!

I kid of course, that was a great live stream.

That was fun to watch - Drivers sound fantastic

That was a fun follow!

I'm loving the improvements Tour Edge has made in their latest lineups!

Great live stream...enjoyed watching the guys go through & discuss the line while THP staff hit some balls!

Was a ton of fun watching Jeremy crush some balls as I know he is feeling that winter gloom right now.

Great job hosting/emceeing Dan.

Well done boys! Well Done!

Another great show, products looked good, fantastic price points. Gotta say, Jeremy hit those pretty well!

Will have to catch this one later. Work got in the way.

Back