Tour Prototype Exotics Hybrid

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Hitting tour this week at the Senior Players Championship, Tour Edge has a new hybrid that is catching some serious attention. We don't know a lot yet, but know that it has been in development for 2 years, designed with multi-material construction that includes top of the line Beta Titanium, Carbon Composite and Hyper Steel. Set in a style that brings out a penetrating ball flight that we were told cuts through the win and lowers spin.

We know that about half a dozen are putting it into play and maybe even more.

Due to release later this year, THP will have all of the information as it becomes available. My gut tells me the lucky winner of THP Fantasy Golf, who wins a trip to Tour Edge HQ to get fit for clubs, will get a chance to see this up close before it hits stores.

hybtease1.jpg

Very cool. I've never tried a Tour Edge hybrid but their fairways have always performed well in testing for me. It's going to be cool to get all of the details on this one. I love the combination of materials.

You have my attention on this one!

I would love hybrid I could hit well, always loved TEE hybrids they are par 5 eaters. Faces on them just seem to be faster than others definitely something to that Beta Ti!
I will have to hit this one in a 2 hybrid loft!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool. I've never tried a Tour Edge hybrid but their fairways have always performed well in testing for me. It's going to be cool to get all of the details on this one. I love the combination of materials.

Their hybrids are just as good as their fairways, they hit bullets with ballspeeds that are absurd for a hybrid can't wait to try these!

Intrigued.

I like the TE hybrid I just got but cutting through the wind is more up my alley. Dare we see this technology make it to driver?

Have you seen one in hand JB?

• Admin
I bet it goes far

I hope it looks more like the CB Pro U hybrid loved the looks of them!

Tour Edge hybrids have always had a great reputation, I'm sure this one will be a cannon.

This sounds interesting. Half dozen or more in play this weekend on the senior tour is pretty impressive. Look forward to hearing about this.

I bet it goes far
To be fair, for you and a few others on here, persimmon would go far.

I really like T.E.E. clubs that I'm currently gaming and I'm looking forward to hearing more about this hybrid.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I've gamed TEE Trilogy and now Xrails for the past 6 seasons. Nothing has tossed them yet. Maybe this one

I've gamed TEE Trilogy and now Xrails for the past 6 seasons. Nothing has tossed them yet. Maybe this one

I gamed the Xrails what a great club!

Would be awesome to see one of these... Unfortunately I may or may not suck at fantasy golf lol.

This has my FULL attention. I could easily put a TEE hybo into the bag.

Can't wait to hear, and learn, more.

This sounds sweet... I love Hybrids... Looking forward to hearing about this release.

I bet this is going to be a fantastic club that flies under a lot of folks radars. The TEE hybrids are always excellent.

Tell me more about the Beta TI Face! If it's better than the EX9 hybrid it's a damn fine club

Where can I buy a ticket to get in line to try it? :D

Sounds very interesting. Some fancy sounding materials used in construction.

Back