Travel and Lodging Thread - Kansas City Invitational

Does Deer Creek have a full practice facility and such?

Ok, will be looking for a golf course or practice facility between the airport and Deer Creek if you have any recommendations?

Tiffany greens has a range about 5 minutes from the airport.

Go rangeless or gtfo.

Sounds good. And where should we go for our first lunch in KC?

That would be a long 4 hours of doing nothing in KC while I wait for our tee time then. LOL.

Q39 will literally be on your way down.. After Tiffany Greens range take 35/71 South straight to 39th street turn right go down about 2-3 miles eat some good BBQ go back the same way to 71 keep heading South towards Deer Creek.

An ideal afternoon

Q39 will literally be on your way down.. After Tiffany Greens range take 35/71 South straight to 39th street turn right go down about 2-3 miles eat some good BBQ go back the same way to 71 keep heading South towards Deer Creek.

An ideal afternoon
tumblr_inline_nd2jlqonwf1rn5eb6.gif

I am half tempted to have you bring me a pit master brisket sandwich and a plate of onion straws hahah.

My mouth is watering thinking about it.

IMG_3532.jpg

Eddie is going to be so proud of me getting our time filled before our PM tee time. But if I eat that monster you just posted above this, I might not be able to finish 18 holes!

Eddie is going to be so proud of me getting our time filled before our PM tee time. But if I eat that monster you just posted above this, I might not be able to finish 18 holes!

You will thank me after you eat it. I promise you that much

Already have it loaded in notes on my phone. Taylor, thanks for the great arrival set up. Sounds perfect.

Top Golf Updated:
Rambler
HighOnTheHog
Erky
Mikejb30
IceyShanks
Hawk
ATLGolfer
vman
NebGolfer
hammer84

Top Golf Reminder and Update, we still have two spots open!

Guest count: 12
Event Start Time: 7:30PM
Event End Time: 9:30PM
Menu Service Time: 8:00PM

I think I've got payment from about half of you, no hurry we can always figure it out once we get there to.

I think I've got payment from about half of you, no hurry we can always figure it out once we get there to.

I'm just going to give you cash when I get there, is that cool or would you prefer it ahead of time?

Ranges are for people who dont like to "figure it out" on the course. Ill be golden.

~Rock

Sounds good. And where should we go for our first lunch in KC?

That would be a long 4 hours of doing nothing in KC while I wait for our tee time then. LOL.

8174 NW Prairie View Rd, Kansas City, MO 64151

Meat and cheese...your welcome.

Lets keep this thing going with Hole #3 at Prairie Highlands

Hol01-03.jpg

This one plays about 375 from the blue tees. Note the bunkers on the left and right sides of the fairway. The fairway is bigger than I believe that picture shows, but if you miss left you have quite a bit of native grass awaiting you and a very difficult shot out of it. Hit the fairway leaving yourself a mid-short iron into the green for many hitters and then just focus on hitting the green. The green is surrounded by 3 bunkers, and depending on pin placement if you end up in one of these it is going to make for a very difficult up and down. I recommend a ball down the right side of the fairway which gives you more room incase you miss.

Looks like a lot of UT irons off the tee if playing smart...good thing I'm not smart.

Top Golf Reminder and Update, we still have two spots open!

I'll be the jerk--

If you haven't paid Icey -- pay the man.

You have to front the money to reserve a spot like this at Top Golf. Don't take food from the mouths of Icey's kids.

Because you'll be known as the guy who kept Icey's kids from eating. And that's wrong.

I'll be the jerk--

You have to front the money to reserve a spot like this at Top Golf. Don't take food from the mouths of Icey's kids.

Because you'll be known as the guy who kept Icey's kids from eating. And that's wrong.
You had to bring kids into it... All paid up because I can't imagine the thought of Icey's cute kids going hungry.

I'm just going to give you cash when I get there, is that cool or would you prefer it ahead of time?
That's just fine pal!
I'll be the jerk--

Thanks man, if Paypal doesn't work for people I'm happy to settle up once we're there!

Back