Travel Thread: Truvis Immortal w/ Budget Golf - 2019 THP Championship

I am in for an air BNB but we are going to need to organize who is coming in what day and leaving what day (that is interested in that option) then we can coordinate how many we need for Friday-monday, or fri-sun, or thu-sun etc.

I am going to start a google sheet and will pm everybody so you can add your details in and we can try to see who is coming in/leaving when. Will give us a good idea for Air Bnbs and possibly carpooling.

The resort actually recommended looking into an AirBNB or something like that, they said it's a really popular option and there are a ton of choices for you guys. They said the homes are nice and the prices will be way more affordable.

Plus IMO the experience with other THPers is way better. Quickly looking, they have a lot of really nice options.

QUICK NOTE:

Hey Guys,

I have received a few questions now about bringing your significant other. This is a players only event, that means golf and dinners are for the players and representatives from Budget and Callaway only, so there will be no place for your significant other. Sorry!

Found a boat on the lake on Air BNB. Right up my alley.

Found a boat on the lake on Air BNB. Right up my alley.

Have fun with that, houseboats are not my thing. While I have been told I look like a more handsome, athletic Jason Mamoa I am for damn sure not aquaman.

I've never stayed in a houseboat before.....I'd be down. This will be a whole new experience for me.

Also I'd also like to play golf on Friday. Anyone else?

I am looking to plan to drive up thursday and leave mondsy. The quick search i did found a nice place on the lake for like 219 a night that said it sleeps 6. I am sure we can find something pretty sweet. I will look more at lunch.

I've never stayed in a houseboat before.....I'd be down. This will be a whole new experience for me.

I'd be down for a practice round on Friday if I can get in early enough. I'm with Aquamancest though, boathouse just isn't my thing.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I am completely down for an AIR BNB on the lake. So if anyone wants to take lead, put me down as guest #1, and I will paypal. I snore and fart a lot, just FYI.

I'd be down for a practice round on Friday if I can get in early enough. I'm with Aquamancest though, boathouse just isn't my thing.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Me too. I'm looking at a Thursday evening arrival and Sunday PM departure right now.

Totally up in the air on how/when to do my travel. Could probably fly pretty cheap, but Friday/Monday travel can be a pain. Might just drive, Google says about 15 hours, so just a long day. Haven't even thought about lodging yet, been several years since I've been to the area, but I know there are a ton of options.

I'd be OK with a houseboat. Definitely planning to be there early. Gotta figure out travel with the other PNW brethren

Travel Thread: Truvis Immortal w/ Budget Golf - 2019 THP Championship

I will go in on an Airbnb and have booked my flight. I arrive Thursday at 1120am and leave Monday at 520pm. I would be open to playing an extra round on Friday and/or Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I booked with refundable rates just to lock something up, but i am very in for a group house or something..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I booked with refundable rates just to lock something up, but i am very in for a group house or something..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I did the same Jim. Also interested in a group deal.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I have booked my flight through Southwest. Arrive in Spokane at 12:10 Thursday and leave Spokane at 1:00 on Monday. If this helps anyone.

I'll be driving in, probably on Thursday sometime.
I have a room booked at Ramada by Wyndham. It was pretty damn cheap and seems close ish to resort.

Don’t forget I am your original THP roomie haha

My plan is to fly into Spokane Thursday and leave Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My deposit has been sent! I am on a roll!

I did the same Jim. Also interested in a group deal.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I am in on a group house as well! Let me know if you need anything from me.

Back