Travel Thread: Truvis Immortal w/ Budget Golf - 2019 THP Championship

Do we have an idea of tee times on Sunday? Asking for planning purposes.

Do we have an idea of tee times on Sunday? Asking for planning purposes.

Yes. They will begin before 9am, but with 6 foursomes, they will be an hour deep. if someone is going to fly out Sunday, we recommend doing so in the evening.

Don’t forget I am your original THP roomie haha

My plan is to fly into Spokane Thursday and leave Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How could I forget brother?!
Headcover on the door knob still the play?

Still thinking about driving up, and would definitely be open to a group house. Probably be getting there Friday. and leaving early Monday AM.

How could I forget brother?!
Headcover on the door knob still the play?

I am to old for that now days haha

Anyone up for a bonus round of golf Friday? I think I can make it if we start no earlier than about 10:30am

Anyone up for a bonus round of golf Friday? I think I can make it if we start no earlier than about 10:30am

Most definitely. I know there are multiple people arriving Thursday (like me) just so we can play on Friday.

I will more than likely be down as well. Hopefully work out all the plans by this weekend.

sounds good. i think i'm going to have to come in thursday looking at flight times friday.

I'm down for Friday golf for sure!

I just took a look at the resort and it appears to be booked. There's a public course not far away, that may be our best bet.

I sent out a link to a spreadsheet to everyone, it should be open to everyone who has that link, but not sure security wise on everything else. Feel free to add details (could also add another tab for golf). I will not make it into town to play friday but whoever wants to should.

Thanks mancest! I have updated my information.

I would be in for golf on Friday but I don't arrive in Spokane until 9:50 am.

I'll be up for Friday golf. I am pretty easy on the place to stay and am willing to book if needed. I would prefer to be close to the course (close to the lake and the course would be sweet), but whatever the general consensus is, is fine with me.

I'll be up for Friday golf. I am pretty easy on the place to stay and am willing to book if needed. I would prefer to be close to the course (close to the lake and the course would be sweet), but whatever the general consensus is, is fine with me.
I'm in one anywhere to stay. Can venmo or PayPal money if they need it to secure booking.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I sent out a link to a spreadsheet to everyone, it should be open to everyone who has that link, but not sure security wise on everything else. Feel free to add details (could also add another tab for golf). I will not make it into town to play friday but whoever wants to should.

I'm adding a tab for possible lodging and going to throw some links to places I've seen in the area. Feel free to comment, delete, or whatever on any of them.

flights booked, spreadsheet updated. willing to share rental car costs if someone lands similar times. killing the centurion lounge in dfw prior to departure if anyone else flying out of dallas. lots of rental options seems to be the way to go. might be easier to chose 4-6 person groups for housing once teams are announced. #teampotato

I'm adding a tab for possible lodging and going to throw some links to places I've seen in the area. Feel free to comment, delete, or whatever on any of them.

nice, lots of options.

If you guys are going to play on Friday, I wouldn’t waste my time with anything other than Circling Raven. The choices are very slim. Spokane has a few decent courses but nothing like Circling Raven.

I am down for Friday golf

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Any fairly local folks know the driving time from Seattle to the Event?
Looking at flights and it is tough to find without at least 2 connections on AA from Orlando and connections scare me with clubs getting lost.

Alaska west looks to be the best so far but no miles with them.

Ah Google knew about 4.5 hrs.

Back