Tressel out at Ohio State!!!

im sure OSU is the only school that has this stuff going on right? They were just dumb enough to get caught.

The guy that wrote the article for SI was on Mike and Mike the other day and said that no NCAA Div 1 (or whatever they call it) team that competes for a national championship run a clean program.

Like I said....they just got caught

That doesn't make it right, and it definitely doesn't make "everyone else is doing it" a legitimate defense. For years OSU tried to brand themselves as the clean school above the SEC and the other conferences and now its exposed as a lie. Their entire brand is destroyed.

After what just happened at USC I am going to go back on my statement about Tressel taking the fall, seems as though there is a lot more in store for TOSU

I played in an outing Saturday with a fairly well-known high school football coach in Ohio that is a good friend and confidant of Jim Tressel. It was certainly interesting to hear an inside perspective regarding this whole ordeal.

Add Prior to the thread title now too.

wonder if we will ever hear from him again on the football field

The QBs from OSU don't get much love at the pro level, hadn't heard much for or against Pryor at the Pro level. My assumption would be negative just because the style of offense and lack of QBs at the pro level of late from OSU.

The QBs from OSU don't get much love at the pro level, hadn't heard much for or against Pryor at the Pro level. My assumption would be negative just because the style of offense and lack of QBs at the pro level of late from OSU.

I've heard some noise about him moving to WR at the pro level. Not much as a QB though.

The guy has freakish abilities so my guess is he will go to someone's camp and make a roster. Assuming there is a camp. The question is at what position.

Tapatalk: better on the iPad

they were saying on ESPN last night that he may move to TE in the NFL....definitely a receiving TE though
I've heard some noise about him moving to WR at the pro level. Not much as a QB though.

Does anybody know how the supplemental draft works? I have no clue.

Back