TJRyska

#LivingtheDream
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 7.5
I know. I know. Another Instagram putter company. I come across a lot of them but I’m always curious if anyone on here ever games any of them. Today it is TruBlu.

Anyone have one? What do you think?

Interesting face there. Milling almost make it look like an insert.

Man that is some aggressive milling on the face.

Interesting face there. Milling almost make it look like an insert.

Man that is some aggressive milling on the face.
The deep milling reminds me a bit of the HB Soft line. I could do without the white line making it look like an insert though

The deep milling reminds me a bit of the HB Soft line. I could do without the white line making it look like an insert though
Yeah I don’t get the outline without changing something of what’s inside it.

Meh..

I won a wedge and a putter from them in a giveaway. The putter had very deep milling for a soft feel, softer than I expected. The wedge was a standard forged looking wedge. They do custom stamping and grinding ( I think)

There's a lot going on there. Wonder what the ZJ is for?

I won a wedge and a putter from them in a giveaway. The putter had very deep milling for a soft feel, softer than I expected. The wedge was a standard forged looking wedge. They do custom stamping and grinding ( I think)

I did the same. The putter ... meh .... I didn't care for it too much. I'll get some pics when I get home.

I did the same. The putter ... meh .... I didn't care for it too much. I'll get some pics when I get home.
Felt soft like an insert?

Almost. Not as soft as a WH or microhinge. Reminded me of a Scotty that was milled a little deeper. My issue with the putter and why I never used it other than on my mat was the weighting. Just didn't fit my stroke very well.

Almost. Not as soft as a WH or microhinge. Reminded me of a Scotty that was milled a little deeper. My issue with the putter and why I never used it other than on my mat was the weighting. Just didn't fit my stroke very well.
Appreciate the feedback!

The removal of that much surface area makes for the super soft feel, in aggressive milling, less is touching the ball through impact, making for a deeper tone and much softer feel. Fine milling or no milling does the opposite.

It’s how a brand like Cleveland takes their HB line and creates a higher end, more plush, feel.

The removal of that much surface area makes for the super soft feel, in aggressive milling, less is touching the ball through impact, making for a deeper tone and much softer feel. Fine milling or no milling does the opposite.

It’s how a brand like Cleveland takes their HB line and creates a higher end, more plush, feel.
Appreciate the insights!

What is the weight?
350g according to their site. I wonder if they didn’t add some weight in the shaft tip on @golfinnut ‘s because even at 33” it felt heavier than your typical Anser clone.

It was really nicely done. No mill marks that I saw and a very good black finish.

Shooting Star GIF

I just learned me something

Back