Trucks! Post em Up!

That is sharp buddy...got me pondering one for mine too. However I need to get a ladder rack...do those two work together?

I believe you can get the retrax with opening for the holes in your bedrail, this would allow a ladder rack

Retrax added!

cf555dfd9f9db6883a2170c1c8fea671.jpg

That looks really good makes me wish I didn't go cheap on mine. I still like it even though I have to snap the whole thing. Did Chevy put some more leg room in the back seat compared to the F150? That is the only reason I have a Ford right now.

20140516_202011.jpg

2014 Silverado with every option besides leather. Tow, premium, convenience, etc etc. Will be getting lift tires an wheels when we sell one of our houses. Only have had it 1 year and already 46k miles on it.

Man this post makes me miss my truck. Worst decision I ever made getting rid of it… and thats saying something considering most of the women I've dated hahaha

24e81d8ab80baac19589ecb617c3df0a.jpg

2015 XLT Sport 4x4, V-8 with ridiculous options. And my wife...

When I got my truck, they weren't giving free wives.....Oh well, I already had one anyway. Here is my 2015 Colorado.

Here's a pic of my turd all cleaned up.
0ac0f9c5168394909d4c98c1a4afdf6d.jpg

Here's my ride: 2009 Nissan Frontier

78e87f95ed93981651441f14bcdf62d0.jpg

My 2014 Tacoma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welp... Took the plunge I've been wanting for a while.. I've been wanting a truck and I finally got the one I wanted.

2013 Nissan Titan with a little lift on it! Will post pictures this weekend.

What kind of bed cover do people recommend? I don't want the colored hard shell, but I want something nice. Doesn't have to be the hard cover, perfectly content with the soft cover if they hold up well.

I had a retrax on my last truck. Really liked it. Pace Edwards roll up covers are really nice too. I'm saving up for an undercover lux for my new truck though.

I have retrax and like it. It does get bulky at the back since it has to have something to role into but I think it's one of the best looking covers out there esp. since they put out the matte black.

I have a TruxPort

Well here's a half truck!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448679918.917879.jpg

1964 Ford Ranchero

This was my grandpas. He passed away while he was trying to restore it. My dad, brothers, and I have been trying to pick up where he left off. We just got it back from the paint shop.

I have a TruxPort

Actually did some Google search and this one has some good reviews and is a great price point.

Welp... Took the plunge I've been wanting for a while.. I've been wanting a truck and I finally got the one I wanted.

2013 Nissan Titan with a little lift on it! Will post pictures this weekend.

What kind of bed cover do people recommend? I don't want the colored hard shell, but I want something nice. Doesn't have to be the hard cover, perfectly content with the soft cover if they hold up well.

I've had a trifecta by xtang for 9 yrs on my dodge with zero problems, it is quick to remove and put back on if need be or fold up to give yourself more room to load the bed up. It also secures to itself while attached to the bed if you need to put something that sticks up about the be rails like a wheel barrow or haul lumber/pipes.

Here is my new toy!

My beater:

Here's my ride
De0Ktkqgk2FgkNq9LHr_Nhxby1_3INkXJHvNvRuFRLA=w2881-h5118

Here's my 2015

b4224cf1fec31a79b44bac7bd772985b.jpg

5721f6725be3acf92d924fbaa6ec3fff.jpg
950194f03b4101eef4c65f3d928ba9fe.jpg

Just bought this baby a few months ago . Gets the job done on the farm and will be handy in our brutal winters

Also helps with my tree trimming business that i do with my neighbor. When the weather gets bad the side roads can be a mud fest

Back