True Blue & Caledonia In Myrtle Beach In 2016

Maybe another one coming in 2021???
I still prefer Caledonia of the two, partly because I don't love the first few holes of True Blue.
If I told you I just talked to them a couple of days ago, would that be cause for an alarm?

I don't want to take up more of this thread from pictures though :ROFLMAO:

Oooooh man I freaking love Caledonia. True Blue is also good but lacks the character of Caledonia in my opinion.
I've said that my days of flying to the SouthEast for golf are pretty much behind me, but TB & C would definitely give that stance a shake up.

Oooooh man I freaking love Caledonia. True Blue is also good but lacks the character of Caledonia in my opinion.
I've said that my days of flying to the SouthEast for golf are pretty much behind me, but TB & C would definitely give that stance a shake up.
There is always a loophole.

I need to get back to Caledonia & True Blue!!!

I spotted a mistake in the title of this thread: it says 2016 and I believe that should be 2021?

Never played either one. Look really nice.

Caledonia... oh man.
Apparently I need to play Caledonia. We played True Blue 7 or 8 years ago - only had time for one and chose TB.

Unofficial THP 2021 get-together?

I am playing them both in May. Really looking forward to it. We will do the TB & Caledonia double 2 days in a row.

Just a heads up to anyone who has Caledonia and/or True Blue on their "to play" list. They currently have $100 gift cards on for $75!

Just a heads up to anyone who has Caledonia and/or True Blue on their "to play" list. They currently have $100 gift cards on for $75!
That is awesome - Their rates are a bit tough to swallow compared to a lot of courses in the area, but that softens the blow very well.

I'll be playing Caledonia in a few weeks for the first time. Pretty stoked

Love bed playing Caledonia lon my last golf trip. Incredible place. Liked it do much, bought a shirt.😁

IMG_20201222_220644.jpg

I'll be playing Caledonia in a few weeks for the first time. Pretty stoked
You're going to have a blast!!

I'd tell you which one my favorite hole was, but I have like 10 there haha - Just a very fun experience overall.

I love these two courses!

88E57FB1-693B-450A-9F1B-44376D6248F6.jpeg
1447062B-1812-423B-ADD3-CCCD2FDAB0EE.jpeg

Back