True Temper Elevate Tour Shafts

The Stiff feel good, there is a bit of kick which is good but they don't feel mushy to me. I was a bit concerned after the 1st round that I should have went X flex but I think that was just carryover from coming off the Catalyst 100 which are completely different feel wise.

After not playing for a week and going out cold the Elevate stiff just felt right to me and as a very internet golfer feel is very important but results are more important and these just get it done.

Hitting these again in my Miura while I wait on shins for the 902’s.

Honestly, it’s ironic that I was so ‘meh’ on them at announcement and subsequent release and now enjoy them so much. To the point that I think I’ve finally found an iron shaft outside my beloved DG Pro’s that I truly enjoy in all aspects.

To the point I considered trying the non tours in the 902’s because I’m curious as hell now. I know SS to flex don’t necessarily match, but, I’m curious.

It’s been fun following your transition from meh to where you are now

Elevate 95s will be purchased for my F9s for next season

Excited to get these out and hit them in another set of heads today, finally all installed in the 902’s. I’m expecting higher than my Miura, and more distance as well.

It’s been fun following your transition from meh to where you are now

Elevate 95s will be purchased for my F9s for next season

That setup will be a ton of fun.

Hitting these again in my Miura while I wait on shins for the 902’s.

Honestly, it’s ironic that I was so ‘meh’ on them at announcement and subsequent release and now enjoy them so much. To the point that I think I’ve finally found an iron shaft outside my beloved DG Pro’s that I truly enjoy in all aspects.

To the point I considered trying the non tours in the 902’s because I’m curious as hell now. I know SS to flex don’t necessarily match, but, I’m curious.

I know what you mean. While before not so intrigued, now I am so happy with the shaft choice haha. These have been really fun to use and I think have helped me. Less elbow/shoulder pain and a better flight? Yes please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaaaaaaaaand 20 mph winds. Awesome day to debut....or not.....hahahaha

I got to hit the new Apex & Apex Pros with the Elevate shaft. My initial thoughts: great pairing! Definitely higher launch but stopped on a dime. Surprisingly smooth and was getting better ball speeds and distances. I'd love to get my hands on a set of the Elevates. On course testing would be interesting as I'm a high launch, high spin player already.

I got to hit the new Apex & Apex Pros with the Elevate shaft. My initial thoughts: great pairing! Definitely higher launch but stopped on a dime. Surprisingly smooth and was getting better ball speeds and distances. I'd love to get my hands on a set of the Elevates. On course testing would be interesting as I'm a high launch, high spin player already.

That would be an interesting situation for you, I too would be curious how the setup would play for you outdoors, if high would become too high.

That would be an interesting situation for you, I too would be curious how the setup would play for you outdoors, if high would become too high.

I'm high launch but not super high spin - and I haven't seen much of a problem with the 95s outside of really windy days when I had a B- swing that wouldn't work with any club. Winter golf here is almost always windy around here, and the last time out I had a really good ball striking day and zero issues.

I feel like if I can flight it lower outdoors, it would be a great shaft. Wind is not something to take lightly around here in NorCal courses. On the monitor yesterday, I was carrying a 7i average 170-175 with a one hop stop, all draws (but I feel like that was because of the heads).

I feel like if I can flight it lower outdoors, it would be a great shaft. Wind is not something to take lightly around here in NorCal courses. On the monitor yesterday, I was carrying a 7i average 170-175 with a one hop stop, all draws (but I feel like that was because of the heads).

Oh, "Where the wind comes sweeping down the plains" is in our state song, so I totally understand the wind thing, haha

I hit several little ropes yesterday, or tried to, for fun in the wind and they seem to respond well enough so far.

Oh, "Where the wind comes sweeping down the plains" is in our state song, so I totally understand the wind thing, haha

I hit several little ropes yesterday, or tried to, for fun in the wind and they seem to respond well enough so far.

Good to hear your feedback about the response. I may have to camp out at my local store.

so i sit there struggling to write feedback about these shafts because I'm still having a tough time trusting what I saw yesterday. Describing the climb then drop I was seeing is tough to verbalize because it's not something I've ever seen done before.

With a few rounds under my belt with these (I'm playing the Elevate Tours, R flex hardstepped 1x), I'm really, really liking what I'm seeing and feeling. Enough so that I'm considering trying these shafts in my GW, SW and LW. I'm trying to decide if I should just go with the same setup (R flex hardstepped) or something different (I don't mind my wedges being a bit heavier SW, but don't want the flex to be stiffer)....

Any thoughts from those with more knowledge than me (which would be just about any of you that read this!!)?

Thanks!

With a few rounds under my belt with these (I'm playing the Elevate Tours, R flex hardstepped 1x), I'm really, really liking what I'm seeing and feeling. Enough so that I'm considering trying these shafts in my GW, SW and LW. I'm trying to decide if I should just go with the same setup (R flex hardstepped) or something different (I don't mind my wedges being a bit heavier SW, but don't want the flex to be stiffer)....

Any thoughts from those with more knowledge than me (which would be just about any of you that read this!!)?

Thanks!

It’s honestly preference.

I’ve played my iron shafts into my wedges many times in the past and always enjoyed it. Usually when I do I play them a flex lighter, though I know a few who go a flex more firm instead.

so i sit there struggling to write feedback about these shafts because I'm still having a tough time trusting what I saw yesterday. Describing the climb then drop I was seeing is tough to verbalize because it's not something I've ever seen done before.

Now, trust it Alex. Truuuuuuuuust it.

Now, trust it Alex. Truuuuuuuuust it.

I’m not sure if it’s the shafts completely or a combo of the head and the shaft but it’s definitely something that can’t be ignored. Hoping to get a round in this weekend so I can confirm what I saw

I’m not sure if it’s the shafts completely or a combo of the head and the shaft but it’s definitely something that can’t be ignored. Hoping to get a round in this weekend so I can confirm what I saw

STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!

Just embrace the mysticism of what it is. lol

STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!

Just embrace the mysticism of what it is. lol

dced76488e3a9395d4b5a90d4483b517.gif

Pretty cool huh?

Thanks!

It's really personal, I like to match iron shafts in my gap and SW and if the option is there go heavier in 58 or higher

Could be combo, but it's not hurting performance right?

The black Elevates look amazeballs.

Thanks guys for sharing thoughts re wedge shafts.

The black Elevates look amazeballs.

Wait what!?

These were back in play in the sim tonight - launch was glorious- biggest performance feature was switching to the ERC from Chromesoft and still seeing approach and greenside spin not suffer

Probably my favorite Shafts ever

Wait what!?

These were back in play in the sim tonight - launch was glorious- biggest performance feature was switching to the ERC from Chromesoft and still seeing approach and greenside spin not suffer

Probably my favorite Shafts ever

Callaway has black Elevate 95 and Elevate Tour's.

I'm excited.

Back