True Temper, Project X, ACCRA and Aerotech Room

What shaft do you play?

• Total voters
Recently swapped from Steelfiber FC95s to TT Elevate 115 MPHs... Are the 115 MPHs only available in Callaway Apex 21 Pros?

A

Have the Catalyst iron shafts been discontinued? I played them in a couple sets of irons and think that they are great.

Last edited:
Have the Catalyst iron shafts been discontinued? I played them in a couple sets of irons and thing that they are great.
They are not doing them currently.

Would anyone be able to compare how the Project X 6.0 would compare to the 5.5 hard stepped? Weight changes, what else might I see?

Last edited:
I did a thing.. 😎

I did a thing.. 😎
Thinking Asking GIF by ConEquip Parts

Some Accra I steel reds are on the way. I didn’t get a full set of them but I am looking forward to trying them and seeing how they work.

Some Accra I steel reds are on the way. I didn’t get a full set of them but I am looking forward to trying them and seeing how they work.
Sounds like a fun test!! Looking forward to hearing about it

Sweet. Looking forward to your thoughts!

Sweet. Looking forward to your thoughts!
Starting off with a bit of a funky places but it is where I feel will be the best place to try these.

Starting off with a bit of a funky places but it is where I feel will be the best place to try these.
What are you putting them in?

What are you putting them in?
Starting out with wedges and pitching wedge. Got 3 8 irons c flex shafts I am going to soft step to wedges and then an pitching wedge x flex shaft for the pitching wedge

Back